Totally Wicked

ronpage25

Ok, so i decided to order some stuff from TW, because I have an experiment to perform. That however has nothing to do with my problem... My problem is on the 1st of October TW changed my order status to shipped then on the 5th tracking showed that it finally left Florida. WTF! I mean if they were not gonna send it that day to the shipping facility why did they show that it was shipped? I have NEVER through all the suppliers Ive ordered from experienced this. Basically I am upset. But heres a question have any of you experienced this same situation with TW?

Same experience here, TW has been AWESOME and consistent, I have placed 14 orders since I started vaping in April. Now, I did receive some shipping notices recently (last 3 weeks) that the USPS didnt update AT ALL until it arrived to me. The tracking said that it was received electronically and that was all. Then it arrived a few days later.

I am not sure if this is the issue or not but you may want to consider USPS being behind on their processes.

You know honest I think I figured out what went wrong. It said shipped on the 2nd which was Saturday, and I don't think they work on Saturdays! The reason I say that is because my Mad Vapes order is saying the same thing. I ordered them both at the same time. So with that being said I will order earlier in the week from now on and I will give TW another chance. I'm stationed over seas and on average it takes about 6 days once the order has shipped. But to be honest I'm blaming this one on USPS now! Not TW!

Edited by ronpage25

• 3 weeks later...

You know honest I think I figured out what went wrong. It said shipped on the 2nd which was Saturday, and I don't think they work on Saturdays! The reason I say that is because my Mad Vapes order is saying the same thing. I ordered them both at the same time. So with that being said I will order earlier in the week from now on and I will give TW another chance. I'm stationed over seas and on average it takes about 6 days once the order has shipped. But to be honest I'm blaming this one on USPS now! Not TW!

I ordered something from TW on the 16th, Oct. used an echeck, which paypal says takes 3-5 days to clear. THey sent me ship notice on Saturday and it didn't ship till Monday, I am in Florida, so are they. Not only that I got an email from someone I have no idea who he is but he evidently received my order on Saturday. It is now Tuesday evening and I have called them twice, they say my package shows shipped to me, but really that is a long time even if they got the order right, Saturday to Saturday to Tuesday of the next week. Glad I wasn't completely out o fstuff, I had ordered from them before, they are not super fast, but this is too much. We shall see when I finally get it if it is right or not.

I use paypal all the time with them, live in Jersey. Last thing I ordered was on a Saturday 8/7, delivered on Wednesday 8/11. They were never as good as the guys here (VT, wordup, CreateVapor, etc). Maybe something's a little different over the last several months? I've always recommended them WHEN THEY HAVE A SALE, no other times as they are just too pricey. but when they go 30% off, they're awesome (competitive).

I use paypal all the time with them, live in Jersey. Last thing I ordered was on a Saturday 8/7, delivered on Wednesday 8/11. They were never as good as the guys here (VT, wordup, CreateVapor, etc). Maybe something's a little different over the last several months? I've always recommended them WHEN THEY HAVE A SALE, no other times as they are just too pricey. but when they go 30% off, they're awesome (competitive).

Follow-up to TW, I did get the right order, but it took from the 22nd of Oct. to the 27th and I live in the same state they are in. I also had called to complain about order screw up and they never called me back like they said they would nor did they answer my emails. It's hard to understand that, they communicated with the other half of the mess up.

From clues and other tidbits I have read on the TW forums, things in the US have been less stable lately. I think the main person running the warehouse is no longer there. They are also phasing out some products, specifically imported juice, after some customs issues.

They were always great to me when I have ordered from them but I admittedly havent ordered in a couple months and this isnt the first I have heard about this lately.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines