Riva Vs. Ego

I have a Riva, are the batteries completely interchangable with a eGo? Will my charger charge an ego battery. I know they both use the same 510 attys and are the same mAh rating. Just making sure my charger will work. Does anyone know if the cones are interchangable.

What vendor had the massive 1000+ mAh rating batteries?

I would certainly think that your charger would work with either one... especially if they have the same ratings, etc. Someone will come along shortly and tell you the truth though. :thumbsup:

I know WordUp has the 900 mah batts... not sure where the 1000 mah ones are.

http://shop.wordupecig.com/Janty-And-Joye-eGo-Batteries-Janty-And-Joye-eGo-Batteries.htm?productId=82

Oh, and they also carry this: (not a Joye) http://shop.wordupecig.com/1300mah-eGo-Style-510-Battery-1300mah-Electronic-Cigarette.htm

And here is what it is saying:

This Battery is compatible with the Joye eGo and all Joye510 atomizer and cartomizer, Jumbo & Cone Shaped Atomizers.

The 1300mah can be charged with the Joye eGo charger or the 510 charger just about any 510 charger the eGo fast charger works the best time wise.

Edited by DAYVAPE

Yes, the Riva and eGo chargers are interchangeable...I have both brands and have often used the Riva charger for the eGo...and visa versa.

I bought my eGo 1300mah battery from Wordupecig dot com (it mighty lo-o-ng :showoff: but works great). I use the same eGo charger for that one as I do for my 650 and 900mah eGOs. Must admit, I only use the 1300mah at home...it looks kinda scary out in public. I find the 900mah serves me better as its good for home and away, and doesn't look like I'm carrying an explosive device into a restaurant. :laser:

Wordup discount code was "newyears" last month when I ordered it. Not much of a discount, but every little bit helps. Happy Vaping :thumbup:

Edited by salliezoo

Considering you have both, is there any differences between the ego and riva? Do you like one better?

Performance wise...I see no difference at all. Both take the same amount of time to charge, and the battery life on a charge is also the same. I have heard that some people have an issue with the button on the eGo, but I haven't experienced that at all. Ease of use, weight, style...no differences there either. I personally prefer the black and gold color of the Riva a little bit more than the stainless steel. But that's really...REALLY... reaching for a reason to pick one over the other. Both are very sleek and quite handsome.

If they both broke down tomorrow, all things being equal in performance...I'd buy the Riva again because of the low price. Sorry, I couldn't be more helpful...but outside of price and color...I can't say I prefer one better than the other. They are both lean, mean...vapin' machines. You're gona' love it no matter which way you go :thumbsup:

Edited by salliezoo

Wordup has the 1300mah, I'm going to get one for hubby here at home. 520's in car or out and about with eGo. It uses 510 attys so it sounds like a fairly inexpensive addition to ecig stashes. Under $30, I figure you can't go wrong. I'm worried about winter coming and maybe power outages so long battery life would be lifesaver, of course if you don't mind running outside to use your car charger.......