Carlos Juicebox

MrsJaaxx

I have scoured the net. Lots of people have ordered them, but how? I found a post that said Alien Vision was the official distributor, but there are none there, and I don't mean out of stock, I mean not on the site at all. I was thinking that this might be nice for my friend who wants something american and who isn't big on refilling.. the self-juicing might be a real plus for her. But this thing is elusive!

Alienvisions is the only place I've ever seen them listed before. Carlos was quite overwhelmed with all the orders he had to get out, that I think they take them off "listing" until he's caught up now. Shoot, I'm not even sure if he still makes them anymore. Maybe a nice email to AV is in order? I'm sure they'd know.

If he's not making them, have you seen the Integrity? I hear it's pretty nice...

Alien Visions does not carry the juice box anymore.

However they do carry the most delectable juice on the planet :jump:

I'm sure it is yummy, but I am a bit biased as to the most delectable juice on the planet! :innocent:

Forget the finicky Carlos Juicebox, they lost their luster quite a while ago.

I'm glad I didn't order one anyway (if there is a way to anymore.. I still think it's neato that he makes the attys himself) because my friend decided she likes the regular Joye510 because of it's thin diameter. She smokes Capri ultra-skinny or something like that. I figure she may eventually want to move up to something with better battery life, but for now she wants to go with something a little closer to what she is used to in terms of "feel."

Holy crap, Briankipedia! Look at you GO!

:) I use to "cruise" all the supplier sites regularly to keep up with who has what and what's new. I've been slacking lately, so you lucked out. ;)

i had that mod after roober pifed it to me from the contest she won.

you have to hold down the button to warm it up and what little vapor i got out of it, felt like i just tried to smoke straight alunimun. (from back in the day when i made a homemade pipe, for loose tobacco and had no papers). that atty was harsh!

i gave it to roober as i was a bit pissy with the design and pretty much everything about it.

i could attempt to build you a wetbox simular to that "project box" design. only make it much smaller w/ variable voltage.

Have you seen the Ali'i?

It's a wood, custom built bottom feed box that's gotten rave reviews!

A little more pricy, but from what I've heard it sounds like it's worth it.

dsc_4683.jpg

You can find 'em at rnrmanufacturing.com

They sell out quickly, and he only relists 'em on Friday, 5pm, PST. After about 15-20 minutes (once he's reached the limit that he can build in a week, I guess) he closes sales.