Juice Help!

My husband LOVES LOVES LOVES Kamel from esmoke.com BUT they are O-U-T out and he is about out as well. He is going bonkers :| Can anyone recomend a juice? He has tried Mar-broh and Cherry smoke from Vikingvapor.com and he HATES them away. If anyone wants to buy them off of him let me know he will let them go cheap. B) BUT right now just curious what everyone likes

The liquid seems to be a stock camel flavor. I would do quick Google search for "Kamel e Liquid" or "Camel e Liquid" and see what suppliers post up. If you want feedback on any of the suppliers you come across post back here and the members will provide you with some feedback :)

ElectroNicStix has the CML Camel flavor and I like it real well.The RY4 is a carmely smoky type that is pretty good.VaporTalk Dulcis is similar as well.AwesomeVapor has caramel.

Edited by mcquinn

• 1 month later...

Alien Visions has a lot of really good tobacco flavors from what I hear. I've tried Boba's bounty and it is really good. I have their flue cured in the mail as we speak. Should be here tomorrow. They have a camel flavor called Gamel that has a lot of good reviews but seems that people like the Boba's or flue cured better. Their site is:My link

I really like VTstore "tobacco" and their Dulcis.

Another on my tobacco favorites list is the Honey Flue Cured Tobacco at LiquidXpress.

and AwesomeVapor's RY4 and Hilton and 555 and Marlbro

I hear the Hypnotic Mist and the Wyatt Earps are really good, but haven't tried them yet.

I like GoodProphets VG 555 a lot too. (their VG is thin)

feels like I'm forgetting a couple, but mind is blank at the moment.