Janty

I placed a order a few weeks ago and they delivered it to my old address. I thought that I might of messed up on the shipping so I rechecked the order. I did put in the right information and it was Janty that made the mistake. I opened at ticket with them and heard nothing back from them. I have opened a ticket with them before with no responce from them. Does anyone know how to get a responce back from Janty USA?

I placed a order a few weeks ago and they delivered it to my old address. I thought that I might of messed up on the shipping so I rechecked the order. I did put in the right information and it was Janty that made the mistake. I opened at ticket with them and heard nothing back from them. I have opened a ticket with them before with no responce from them. Does anyone know how to get a responce back from Janty USA?

No idea but I thought they ran a forum that was monitored by some staff.

Hi, wow, sorry to hear that. I purchased an eGo from Janty USA. I had to return a battery, and have contacted Ethan on several occasions re my atty, warranties, etc. I've only had a good experience with them. You might try a regular email. Do hope you can hear from them and/or receive your order!

I'll try waiting another week for a reply.

Strange... I used to deal with Janty a while back and from what I remember, Ethan was a great guy with quick responses. Maybe they are just really busy.. I'd give it a little more time.

Janty is usually very good at responding to emails. They might be a little backed up. We work closely with Janty and I sent them an email on your behalf. I'm sure you'll get a response shortly. :)

Thank you. I appreciate the help. I couldn't find his email on the Janty website.

You can post on the forum there and someone will usually respond.I have had good luck with them so far over the last year and a half.I like the Kissbox passthroughs ,kind of pricy but they suit my needs for a 3.7 volt pennstyle PT ,I haven't found any others just the 5 volt 801's.