Another 510 Carto Thread...

Resa

I use my cartos till they're dead, cuz I'm cheap, lol. BUT... I hate the way the flavor deteriorates, the longer you use the carto, the worst your juice tastes. I have been using vodka to clean them, but I think I stumbled on a better method. I have been simply putting 4 drops of vodka in my carto once a day, usually first thing in the morning. Leave it in there, refill, vape. So far I have experienced very little drop off in the flavor or the vapor. I generally top off once every hour or so, but only use the vodka once a day.

Just thought I'd put this up, it might be something that works out for others too...

I use my cartos till they're dead, cuz I'm cheap, lol. BUT... I hate the way the flavor deteriorates, the longer you use the carto, the worst your juice tastes. I have been using vodka to clean them, but I think I stumbled on a better method. I have been simply putting 4 drops of vodka in my carto once a day, usually first thing in the morning. Leave it in there, refill, vape. So far I have experienced very little drop off in the flavor or the vapor. I generally top off once every hour or so, but only use the vodka once a day.

Just thought I'd put this up, it might be something that works out for others too...

Thats a great idea Thank you, I am going to have to try that one to help with the taste, one way I clean mine is spray keyboard cleaner (air) in a can into the hole with threads and put a paper towel in the other end, it really gets all the old liquid out and makes the carto dry then I just refill it with fresh liquid and its good to go, I am also cheap too, I refill my cartos 50-100 times until they are completely dead, LoL! :beer:

I think the filler burns away from the element and after a few days they just don't produce flavor for me just hot vapor that burns my lips and tongue.The only way I can get a few more days from one is switching to menthol or clove.

I have never and will never boil a carto.

These are the two things I do to keep my cato going strong:

If you have a method to "spin" the juice out of one, do that when your juice starts to look brown inside, and then refill with fresh. Another thing is to use a paperclip with the long end bent out... poke it through the center hole inside and wiggle it back and forth all different ways to "fluff" the filler. You also need to make certain there is a path for good airflow again after you've done this.... you should be able to hold it up and see light through it. If you can't see through it, you will only burn the filler or juice, and thats no good. It's also a good idea to have that paperclip handy with you after you've filled it and are using it. Often times the draw will start to get harder because of juice clogging it... just use that paperclip again to clear it out and open it for better flow. So... 'spinning' and 'fluffing' are probably the two most important things you can do to lengthen the life of your carto. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE