Favorite Juice?

AmandaWV

Oh, so many favorites! You might want to try out the Vapor Talk Store (link at the top) for quality e-liquid! Supplier link at the top will give you an idea of the types of e-liquid in the marketplace, i.e., VG or PG based, combos and every flavor imaginable! Gluck!

strawberry-colada from diyflavorshack

sweet dawn - vt <-- crazy good

grape soda - vt

Killa vanilla - vapor galaxy <-- epic juice

bobas bounty - av

blueberry cheesecake - av

strawberry cheesecake - av

ry4 - freedomsmokeusa <-- not like other ry4 juices.

Apple-caramel - i only like the one i make. if i were to sell it, people would use words like "legendary, epic, omg, #@$%^&" to try and capture, what can only be described as, explosion of heaven in your face hole.

Apple-caramel - i only like the one i make. if i were to sell it, people would use words like "legendary, epic, omg, #@$%^&" to try and capture, what can only be described as, explosion of heaven in your face hole.

Aren't those the same words they use when describing you too ?? :unworthy:

PEACH...you have to try PEACH! :animier: I've tried several from different vendors and while all are quite good...the one at Backwoods Brew is awesome. Tastes like a ripe, juicy hunk of peach is sitting right on the edge of your tongue. Have no idea how he accomplishes that. In fact, I had no idea that I even liked peaches that much before tasting the e-liquid,LOL. He also has one called Applewood I like, but it is more of a tobacco flavor. Other than that, I haven't found a cappuccino yet that I haven't enjoyed. And for your husband, there are several tobacco flavors at Vapor Station that both my husband and I consider our current favorites. Phoenix, Tampa, Texas, and Tennessee at the top of the list, but there are others that make the grade as well. The best part of vaping is trying all the flavors...so many flavors, so little time! Have fun! (and get the PEACH!!! :thumbup: )

Edited by salliezoo

I found a few more I'd like to add...

Banana Walnut from FREEDOM SMOKES (tastes and smells just the banana nut bread) Mmmm...yummy! :animier:

More really good flavors from VAPOR STATION...RY4, VS4, Frisco (close to 555), Cafe Sumantra, and Cafe Expresso...his shipping for sample kit takes awhile, but worth the wait. Reg sized bottle orders come quicker. :thumbup: