Hello I Am New With A Quesion. Help

AmandaWV

I have been on a mission looking for a 5 volt mod for my husband ALL weekend. (my weekend off :thumbsdown: ) I have looked everywhere. They are either out of stock, in another country, a million dollars or something or other. Any advice? Does anyone know of any used ones? He is desprite at this point (well I am :sleeping::innocent: ) I don't want to get him crap though lol

Ok thanks for letting me rant, vent and express. :censored:

Oh and nice to meet you my name is Amanda.

I highly recommend variable voltage:

The Buzz -

http://www.notcigs.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=tpflypage.tpl&product_id=109&category_id=7&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=1

Heck, they even have "blemished" ones too for less... and I hear they are barely blemished at that. I have one and I love mine. Otherwise there are a bunch of 5v mods out there for sale. If you want cheap you could always just get him a 5v boxmod. You can also look up Jolly on this forum and send him a PM telling him what you want. http://www.vaportalk.com/forum/forum/forum/topic/7857-affordable-mods-batteries-charger-included-also-tekk-mods/

He makes mods and sells them... and does a really great job building them. His prices are much less than other places on the internet too. :thumbsup:

Edited by DAYVAPE

My primary PV is the Silver Bullet (black). I use two 3.0V Tenergy LiFePO4s for 6V. Under load you get about 5.2V. You'll have to order the batteries seperately.

Altsmoke SB

Battery Junction Kit

I also have a variable voltage Joker from Vaprlife. The also have a fixed volt version (5V). If you were to go with the Joker, I would just buy the unit and order batteries elsewhere.

Vaprlife

Battery Junction - Joker Batts

And as Dayvape pointed out, there's the Buzz, and on the lower piced side, check out some box mods.

What units have you looked at? Was there something specific that you were interested in?

lol, love you guys!

there are a lot of great mods out there, focus on battery life and size for your mod.

many mods take w/e batteries and then use a cheap regulator that burns off the extra energy as heat.

the tekk lasted me about 3 1/2 days under extreme usage and charging my zune.

i am also working "slowly" on the skyewalker mod. pretty much looks like a light saber when light up and will be multivoltage. will last half as long as the tekk mod.

might get a working version done in a week or two, as most of my time and energy go into the tekk mods.

if you want cheap, a simple battery box mod will do 5v.. not pretty or last all that long, but it works.