My First Death Lol

Well I was happily vaping along on my pink titan w/ purple atty and started to get a slight burnt taste. Added a few more drops of liquid and to my surprise still burnt taste :| added a few more drops and it flooded AND still burnt taste.

Switched out my purple atty w/ my pink one and all is good :D

Mourning my pretty purple atty, it served me well :crybaby:

ROFL had to share :whistle:

We are gathered here today...to mourn for the loss of our dear friend purple atty. It came to this world with one purpose: to make vapor for us....who else wants to contribute? I'm hungry.

Before you chuck it try cleaning it ,you might be able to resurect it.There is stuff left over that does not vaporise and it builds up and causes burnt taste and no worky .If it is not too bad a good cleaning bring it back.Worth a try ,fix it or finish it off.

I thank you all for helping me pass the morning of my first atty and now to attempt a ressurection :hrhr:

LOVED the replies everyone :D

I might think that it may not be dead also cuz I recently lost an atty to the Reaper but it produced nothing...not a burnt taste; just nothing...I cleaned it and still nothing. So if you are getting vapor at all it is alive.

"It's Alive!...It's Alive!!" :devil: