Internet Browser Help Please

Ok so my problem is when ever I try to go to WetYourStick website my browser says it cannot connect to the server.I can go everywhere else on the web with no problem.I have turned off anti virus ,firewall ,and Windows Defender.I have tried I.E. 8 ,Firefox.and Opera browsers.I have Windows 7 on this computer and have tried an older one with XP.I can get there from my work computer and they block about any fun or interesting thing.I have used my shortcut from my favorite places that I used to use and I have googled them and tried to connect with the links that come up.Any ideas? :iiam:

There is some setting or problem with my ISP I am thinking.I tried your link and got same results.I know they are there waiting for me to buy some of the on sale 15 ml eliquid.

Internet Explorer cannot display the webpage

What you can try:

Diagnose Connection Problems

More information

This problem can be caused by a variety of issues, including:

Internet connectivity has been lost.The website is temporarily unavailable.The Domain Name Server (DNS) is not reachable.The Domain Name Server (DNS) does not have a listing for the website's domain.There might be a typing error in the address.If this is an HTTPS (secure) address, click Tools, click Internet Options, click Advanced, and check to be sure the SSL and TLS protocols are enabled under the security section.

For offline users

You can still view subscribed feeds and some recently viewed webpages.

To view subscribed feeds

Click the Favorites Center button , click Feeds, and then click the feed you want to view.

To view recently visited webpages (might not work on all pages)

Click Tools , and then click Work Offline.Click the Favorites Center button , click History, and then click the page you want to view.

As I posted earlier I can go to any other website ,just not this one.Unless there is something about Sanners host my computer doesn't like I can't understand what the problem could possibly be.

I found out Indiana Verizon/Frontier is blocking them for some reason.Kind of weird because they are the ISP for my work and I can go there from work,I guess there are different rules for T1 and home connections.

I realize this is not all that helpful, but I'm at their site from Firefox as well. Wet Your doesn't have a phone # listed, otherwise you could call it in :(. Have you linked to it before? Maybe Jeff would have a suggestion?

I will get my order in one way or another as WYS is a good supplier and I try to support those kind.I am just glad to find out what the deal is .Sometimes viruses and spyware block antivirus and Microsoft websites so I was a little askeered I might have caught something.Thanks all for the help ,I suspect as "Big Brother" gets more involved in vaping this will be a common expereince.