How Many Tabs ...

Uma

do you have open with a shopping cart full in each one, trying to decide which one to go with? Today, for instance, I had at least 7 stores shopping carts going lol. It's so hard to decide on just ONE or a mix that equals into just ONE. I want them all!! lol How about you?

the part that gets me, is that I start out soooo focused on the task at hand... but then it all goes to h e double hockeysticks in a hurry... and maybe only 1 or two things do i actually end up getting off the goal list. Say what???

LOL You're too funny Uma....BUT I have done this too. I want bits and pieces from like 5 places. In a perfect vaping world (which I don't know if we'll see), it would be one stop shopping. Maybe like BJ's Club. Imagine warehouse vaping supplies? lol

LOL You're too funny Uma....BUT I have done this too. I want bits and pieces from like 5 places. In a perfect vaping world (which I don't know if we'll see), it would be one stop shopping. Maybe like BJ's Club. Imagine warehouse vaping supplies? lol

Every product from every supplier shipping from one location, one order. I like. :thumbsup:

I have narrowed it down to two suppliers any more. VT and Word up. For quite a while I was trying all different kinds of juice and stuff but over the last six months or so I have been disappointed. I do like DIY Flavorshacks butterscotch

but Ill stick with these to for speed, cosistancy(sp), and pricing/flavors. But the first year is just crazy, learning what you really like. The only one that really made out was the post office, I spent a fortune on shipping. LOL

I may have been guilty of this...a couple of times...in the past. But hey, a person needs backups, right?

I agree with Kragax, it's just crazy at first. I had an order coming in just about every week in those first few months, but it's slowed down now. I tried liquids from several places and tried several different devices before settling on what works the best for me.

I have narrowed it down to two suppliers any more. VT and Word up. For quite a while I was trying all different kinds of juice and stuff but over the last six months or so I have been disappointed. I do like DIY Flavorshacks butterscotch

but Ill stick with these to for speed, cosistancy(sp), and pricing/flavors. But the first year is just crazy, learning what you really like. The only one that really made out was the post office, I spent a fortune on shipping. LOL

I am glad to hear all of this. I am in that 1st year! I had 3 tabs yesterday even trying to decide where to get new attys and still get some atomic cyanide since so many people have touted its greatness on this forum. I have found a couple of places that might be regular sources for me like Madvapes cause they are in NC and I am in SC and shipping is 3 bucks and took A day to get here last order. They don't have Joye brand attys though...or Joye anything from what I can see and I am still to new to trust other brands after my carto experience. I haven't done any reviews yet but VT store will be one of my sources for liquids cause; yes, they are pretty great! Health cabin has great prices and Joye and a lot of product; of course there is the shipping time/ costs and the potential for customs to seize my stuff. I wish I could actually place the cart that I have saved on their website... mega attys and LR attys and mega 510 batteries are all on that wishlist... :devil:

I needed new eGo Mega Cartos and attys, but WU only had one left. Chris didn't have any. (doesn't carry yet).. Vaperite had purple egos but no mega carts or attys... Good prophets was out of pink but had peach etc... well, you get the picture. It's arrrghh at every store! But, the cool thing about the tabs, is I realized... Wow, okay, so like WU is free shipping!! I can get that one cartomizer and not have to pay extra shipping, plus he has a discount code for the day!! Whoaaa, 50 bucks or so later ... GP has free shipping over 20 or 30 bucks!! .... anyway, it all works out, but man what a lot of work (time)!

So good to see I'm not alone. :)

Edited by Uma

I am only in my first month and just yesterday I had 15-20 tabs open :whistle: The bad part is I ended up ordering something from almost every one :sweat: The good part is next week will be like Christmas (or as hubby says "is my early christmas/anniversary present) ROFL :dribble: I can't wait :jump:

LOL - This time last year, I was just starting to vape. I was having a hard time spending so much money all at once on supplies, AND I was trying so many devices. My hubby said I could consider it my birthday/anniversay/Christmas present if it would make me feel better. It did! By the time January rolled around I had figured out that it wasn't really costing me any more than smoking had, so I was okay with spending the money. And it is like Christmas, getting all those packages in the mail. And if they come a day or two apart, it's like Christmas several days in a row! I'm even excited for you!

I got alot of atty's in different colors, 510 batteries (regular & mega), an eGo kit, some drip tips, 5ml bottles, cartos, car adapter, passthru, multi battery charger, & liquids from ... Vapor Galaxy, Clouds of Vapor, Johnson Creek, DIYflavorshack, Wordup, Vapor Bomb, Tasty Vapor, VT, Madvapes, Electro Nic Stix, & Totally Wicked :icecream: OH and I bought my mom a joye 510 kit for her anniversary next week :wub: