Pv Holder For At Home.....

Hi everyone!

I just wanted to share a couple of pics of my PV holder that I use at home....

I got this tip from another place :rolleyes:

I bought a bottle of Glow in the Dark AirSoft Tracers at Wal-Mart for under $5 and the glass at the 99cent store for....you guessed it! 99 cents :)

It works great! And it looks cool at night......I wish they had Blue glow in the dark pellets....

007.jpg

046.jpg

Curtis :D

Hey, that's really cool! :D

So WalMart is a pretty big place and the staff are often clueless about where some items are kept (not their fault - I feel for them), therefore my question is: Where in the store can I find "Glow in the Dark AirSoft Tracers". Toy Department?

It would be in the gun area. In the back where the camping stuff is. Usually it goes Bike Rack, Tennis stuff then Airsoft :)

Yeah it depends they have it behind the counter with the knives and paintball stuff and bb/pellet guns sometimes as well, it will be somewhere in the sporting goods department.

That's a really cool idea. I like it. It's kinda like a mullet....ok ok no it's not like a mullet at all. But hear me out. Mullet - Business in front, party in the back. Your e-cig holder - Classy in the day time, party when the lights go off..... Yeah now you see it....just like a mullet hahaha!!

That's a really cool idea. I like it. It's kinda like a mullet....ok ok no it's not like a mullet at all. But hear me out. Mullet - Business in front, party in the back. Your e-cig holder - Classy in the day time, party when the lights go off..... Yeah now you see it....just like a mullet hahaha!!

Thanks.....I guess......I use to have a mullet.....those pics are burned...... :huh: