My Riva's Been..

MrsJaaxx

MrsJaaxx: (sweetly)"If my Riva comes today, will you bring it to me at work?"

MrJaaxx: (with an evil glare) "I'm gonna vape it."

Mrs: (in terror) "No! No, you CAN'T vape my Riva before I do!"

Mr: "I'm gonna vape the hell out of it! I'm gonna vape-rape it!"

And thus was born a new word.

Vape-Rape: verb. To vigorously use someone else's brand new PV before they have ever had a chance to use it themselves.

MrsJaaxx: (sweetly)"If my Riva comes today, will you bring it to me at work?"

MrJaaxx: (with an evil glare) "I'm gonna vape it."

Mrs: (in terror) "No! No, you CAN'T vape my Riva before I do!"

Mr: "I'm gonna vape the hell out of it! I'm gonna vape-rape it!"

And thus was born a new word.

Vape-Rape: verb. To vigorously use someone else's brand new PV before they have ever had a chance to use it themselves.

Wow sounds like MrJaaxx should have bought his own, LOL! Hey with the new DIY rules Im still going to write my review on the juciepak in the reg. E-liquid review area, I think it would be good there bcuz its NOTHING above 24mgs and the way you guys market it, it is more like to introduce people to DIY, so hopefully it dosen't get moved to the new DIY subforum because new members don't have access to it. I want it to get the most exposure so im going to put in in the regular E-liquid review section, Thanks again all flavors were right on! :thumbsup:

Wow sounds like MrJaaxx should have bought his own, LOL! Hey with the new DIY rules Im still going to write my review on the juciepak in the reg. E-liquid review area, I think it would be good there bcuz its NOTHING above 24mgs and the way you guys market it, it is more like to introduce people to DIY, so hopefully it dosen't get moved to the new DIY subforum because new members don't have access to it. I want it to get the most exposure so im going to put in in the regular E-liquid review section, Thanks again all flavors were right on! :thumbsup:

I sincerely appreciate that. I think that sometimes newbies are intimidated by the "DIY" thing, and stick strictly to pre-mixed, and if they saw our concept, I really believe that it would take a lot of the scary out. No worries about accidentally mixing wrong and getting a higher nic content than you wanted, and the ability to increase or decrease the strength of the flavor.

I have some more bad news. Hubby invited me and a few other guys over while you were at work and we gang-vape-raped your Riva. Sorry, it asked for it really! :)

You better be glad it didn't come today!