A Flavor/not Question

Kragax

Man, Im gettin' old. I tried to post this the other day but the server was busy so I timed out, and I don't remember if I tried to post this again or not. Has anyone tried vaping just Nic and PG with no flavor? I was going to try it but haven't had time to mix any. I was wondering if it was tolerable. Also Im stepping down from 24 to 18/16 will the flovors be stronger with reduced Nic? Same recipe just lower Nic content. I wondered if there was any correlation. If I did post this before, forgive me, I think old age is creeping up. :question:

Edited: to correct spelling, my keyboard is stupid

Edited by Kragax

I do just fine vaping with no flavor, but I'm sure most would disagree with me on that one. I don't think I've tried with just PG, but have with a mix of PG and VG and it's okay with me.

When I first went down on nic levels, I wasn't really able to taste the flavors at all, so of course I didn't notice a difference as I went down. Now I add my own flavoring and add more than most mention, but that's because I have a problem tasting them. I don't think it's because of the nic level. But I could be wrong on that. I'm sure you'll get a more knowledgeable answer from others.

I don't remember seeming this post before. :) There are some liquids imo that only pose as having flavor, like Almond! I've gone from 24mg to 18mg and sometimes 16mg, and detect no change whatever in flavor.

My keyboard gets stupid as well! That was seeing not "seeming"!

Man, Im gettin' old. I tried to post this the other day but the server was busy so I timed out, and I don't remember if I tried to post this again or not. Has anyone tried vaping just Nic and PG with no flavor? I was going to try it but haven't had time to mix any. I was wondering if it was tolerable. Also Im stepping down from 24 to 18/16 will the flovors be stronger with reduced Nic? Same recipe just lower Nic content. I wondered if there was any correlation. If I did post this before, forgive me, I think old age is creeping up. :question:

Edited: to correct spelling, my keyboard is stupid

i think a few people did that over at ecf.. why would you want to though?

in the computer industry we relate "keyboard is stupid" to ID 10 T error. hehe jk.