Passed Big Test Tonight

mastiffmom

After work today we went to a local hotel to set up in the ballroom for tomorrows health expo then we went to the bar/pub there. Lots of office co-workers, a drug rep, radiology people and freinds and a few family members. Eating drinking and socializing, I showed the waitress my ecig as soon as we sat down and asked permission to use it, she shrugged and said sure not smoke go ahead. Well I was kinda nervous but openly vaped. No craving for cigs, but several people at our table whom I dd not know started asking questions, they then wanted Jeffery's web site which I gave them and they are going to contact him about what set-up would be best for them. One of my co-workers is going to go online this week-end and order from Jeffery. My boss's boss, who is terrific asked about it and was stunned when I told her it had been 47 days. I was so happy, a social situation and drinking and I was able to sit next to my daughter who has Cystic Fibrosis and vape and not a single cough! No cravings, no dirty looks, I was as relaxed and happier than when I smoked! And no blowing here there and everywhere to avoid people. I am delighted!

Thanks! This is getting so much easier. Tomorrow is the first time at this expo for the specialty clinic I do. We usually see over 500 people in 4 hours and it grows every year. My sister's clinic booth is next to mine and that's a first too. The great thing for me is I can talk to people and not worry about smoke breath or smelling of smoke. I feel like a whole new world is opening up to me and I feel so much more energized. I walked up a flight of stairs today without any shortness of breath. I'm so pumped.