Okay I Know What I Want, I Just Need Help On Setting It Up....

asmcriminal

I am interested in the ego, question is where to get one? I seen a few joye, and some other ones... Which one is legit?

I want a drip tip with.... one of those XL(extra large) atomizers. I noticed on the joye XL atomizers, the tip looks like a tip off a...

black and milds cigar. So i don't see how a drip tip can work with that, but I know it's possible. Also want a good place to buy eliquid.

Thanks for all your help...

Good choice! Joye is the first manufacturer, can't go wrong with a Joye eGo. Chris here at VaporTalkStore sells them now too. You'll definitely want a drip tip for your regular atty that comes with the kit you get, but it won't fit on the Mega Attys. The Mega Drip Tips aren't being made/sold yet. (that I know of). The Mega Cart that goes with your Mega Atty is a flat tip, a whistle tip. (very comfortable!).

check out the forum suppliers for eGo's. Many of them carry them.

Congrats and happy vaping!

Besides the places mentioned above there is Totally Wicked (they sell it as the tornado, but it's the same thing), Create Vapor, PureSmoker, and JantyUSA. Just to give you a few other places that sell them.

edited because I didn't proof read before hitting "post" :whistle:

Edited by nana

Besides the places mentioned above there is Totally Wicked (they sell it as the tornado, but it's the same thing), Create Vapor, PureSmoker, and JantyUSA. Just to give you a few other places that sell them.

edited because I didn't proof read before hitting "post" :whistle:

Try www.ecigarettecigar.com for the products that you want. They have different brands and the prices and customer service are great.

haha okay i finally ordered it, but i am kind of having second thoughts, but not to much, i could have gotten a joker or a silver bullet...

but here is what i ordered, chris mentioned to me, to get some cartomizers, because i mentioned to him i don't want to be drippingo n the go, such as in class, or just driving. But what i hear about them, is they don't work very good, that most of it tastes burnt...

2 | Genuine Joye 510 Low Resistance Atomizer | 8.50 | 17.00

| (1.5 ohm) - Black

1 | 510/901 Nickel Plated Drip Tips | 4.00 | 4.00

1 | 11MG VaporGalaxy Cheesecake E-Liquid | 9.00 | 9.00

1 | Genuine Joye eGo Starter Kit - Black | 69.95 | 69.95

1 | 12MG VaporGalaxy Premium Mint Chocolate | 7.50 | 7.50

| Chip E-liquid.

1 | 12MG VaporGalaxy Premium Cafe Espresso | 7.50 | 7.50

| E-liquid.

1 | eGo Zipper Case - Black | 10.99 | 10.99