Looking For A Cone Mod

AimeeG

I love my eGo. Wish I could use it while I work but that's not feasible because I'm a teacher. I couldn't smoke analogs in front of them either, so it's no big deal.

Here's the thing: I love the way the eGo looks with the cone on it. I don't love how I don't get a great draw from it with it on, though, even if I am using LR cartomizers.

What I'm wondering is if anyone knows of a place that carries cones with designs in it, like from CNC machine. That way the cone could go on and look cool but also have holes in it with a nice design in order to get the good draw/pull that I like when the cone's not on. Links would be appreciated. Thanks!

Good question! I hope someone knows. I miss my cone when I use a 510 carto too.

The mega cartos have a nice look, hold more liquid too, but there does seem to be less vapor and flavor on avg. Love the whistle/flat tip though. Not LR yet though.

Ah, the wonderfully versatile dremmel tool! And since cones are relatively cheap, if I screw it up, it wont be so bad! I'll see if I can borrow one from someone and drill out a nice design. Then I'll post a pic and let you all see how it turned out. Since I rarely use it, it won't be a big deal if I screw it up before I get a new one.

''Light bulb'' to quote despicable me lol... I have a dremel that I use quite a lot to do custom etching on computer cases and fans, and I have like 10 or 11 cones laying around doing nothing. This is a really good idea as I would like to have a smoother draw on my ego as well. I think this will be my new pet project for the next few days. I'm already coming up with some design ideas as I'm typing this too. Ill keep you posted vapers

neverm1nd, that would be AWESOME! I can't seem to get my hands on a dremmel without having to say what it's for. Never smoked in front of my parents and dad's the one with the tool. Let us know!