Ego Battery Life

JantyWorld, used daily since January, died yesterday. Six month warranty on it. It was the original eGo, shiny and sleek, with the special edition lettering on it. It's sister in the same kit, same looks, same feel, lasted approx 6 months. Actually, it's still working, but not fully. It's dull so I don't use it. Even my cartos flood like mad when using it. But the 8 month one went steadily along, up til about a month ago when it went from a steady 8 hours to 6 hours of use between charges. The half dead sister went to 4-6 hours and less volt. ( I probably just need to clean the treads with alcohol lol).

JantyWorld back up kit with 6 month warranty, purchased in June, still going strong. These have the rubberized dull black, dark gray look and feel. They avg 6-8 hr days.

Good Prophets, XL Pink, purchased in September this year, DOA or 18 day or something warranty on it. Going strong, gives me a good 10 hr vape session. Only used it 2x so far, trying to save it for backup. Too early to give "Life expectancy report" on it yet. :) AT LEAST IT BETTER BE TOO EARLY! lol (absolutely love it so far).

I used my BSB (black silver bullet) occasionally, but not a whole lot. Maybe a week's worth all together. I'm trying to save it for backup too. BUT, I'll probably use it often this coming winter once I pick up extra batteries and chargers for it. I'll try to keep a record for both it's life expectancy and the eGo's as well. (wouldn't be fair to say an ego lasts for 2 years when I used the sb all winter lol).

Yours should have lasted longer! That's so not right.

JantyWorld, used daily since January, died yesterday. Six month warranty on it. It was the original eGo, shiny and sleek, with the special edition lettering on it. It's sister in the same kit, same looks, same feel, lasted approx 6 months. Actually, it's still working, but not fully. It's dull so I don't use it. Even my cartos flood like mad when using it. But the 8 month one went steadily along, up til about a month ago when it went from a steady 8 hours to 6 hours of use between charges. The half dead sister went to 4-6 hours and less volt. ( I probably just need to clean the treads with alcohol lol).

JantyWorld back up kit with 6 month warranty, purchased in June, still going strong. These have the rubberized dull black, dark gray look and feel. They avg 6-8 hr days.

Good Prophets, XL Pink, purchased in September this year, DOA or 18 day or something warranty on it. Going strong, gives me a good 10 hr vape session. Only used it 2x so far, trying to save it for backup. Too early to give "Life expectancy report" on it yet. :) AT LEAST IT BETTER BE TOO EARLY! lol (absolutely love it so far).

I used my BSB (black silver bullet) occasionally, but not a whole lot. Maybe a week's worth all together. I'm trying to save it for backup too. BUT, I'll probably use it often this coming winter once I pick up extra batteries and chargers for it. I'll try to keep a record for both it's life expectancy and the eGo's as well. (wouldn't be fair to say an ego lasts for 2 years when I used the sb all winter lol).

Yours should have lasted longer! That's so not right.

Thanks for your feedback :thumbsup: , I know I wished it lasted longer the led lights up, it charges and still dosen't work, keep in mind that the 2 TW tornado batteries is all I used the first 2 months after "really" quitting analogs so I vaped ALOT to stay away from analogs, I wished I knew of Janty eGo's B4 I ordered my Tornado from TW, I think Janty has a 6 month warranty on bats, so I could have gotten a replacement, I just ordered 2 eGo XL's to save for the Apocalapse LOL! :beer:

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

My first Tornado/eGo battery died last night, 2 months it lasted. POLL for eGo users: Whats the longest you have had a eGo battery 651mah work for you OR a 900mah last for you, I appreciate all the feedback, Thanks :)

I dropped an eGo battery 2 months after I got it and it stopped working. The 2nd battery it came along with started losing juice and charge after 6 months.