Those That Sell Juice

Jolly

is there anyone out there that sells juice, any of you have done business with, that would send me like 10 drops of each of their flavors.

when i get something i tend to like it in that moment but then i get that point where i cant do it long.

example mint chocolate chip. i like it but the mint after a short time of vaping gives me a migraine.

some of the other juices i think i would like also have a bit of a nut taste to them and i cant stand nutty flavors.

then you got things you would like to try but you don't want to spend the money for a "maybe" item and just have it sit around.

i want a daily vape. my previous daily was apple-caramel, i put just a hit of caramel in it and omg!!! but i'm out of nic only and apple.

I'm sure someone would do it. But it's just like finding your brand of cigarette, eventually you'll find what you like. These posts are making me think it would be a good idea to carry 3ml bottles.

I think 5ml is better idea because that way you can get an idea if it's going to be an all day vape juice.

I tried Red Bull, loved the first 2-4ml, then realized I got sick of it fast. Have not touched it since. But it tasted great at first! Just not a all day juice for me :)

I'm sure someone would do it. But it's just like finding your brand of cigarette, eventually you'll find what you like. These posts are making me think it would be a good idea to carry 3ml bottles.

I really like the 3ml sample bottles from Arno, I get a taste of something new and it is not an investment. AND it is a feel good thing to get a freebie!! If you go to 5ml then you will definately need to charge for that, and the cost of the million bottles and on and on...

I think it would be really tedious for a supplier to stock little tiny bottles of 1ml as tasters. I just trade my unwanted flavors with close friends, and so on and so on. Eventually someone likes the flavor, as it is just personal preference.

Love your avatar! :)

if you did that chris, i think it would only be cost effective "to you and the customer" to do like how loranns sells a 6 pack of drams.

i would def buy a 6 pack of juice.

now i know i like vt sweet dawn, but, i dumped everything i had into these tekk mods that i'm building.

when china finally gets me my buttons, connections, etc.. and i can sell these i'll be all over that stuff.