What Is The Best

BeachBum

I have been vaping for about a year and a half and my wife has started trying it even though she does not smoke analogs (she uses 0 nicotine). I currently use the DSE 901 and like the shape and smoke from it, but wonder if there are better types out there. I currently get my supplies from www.ecigarettecigar.com but they are limited on brands and juices. I am looking for something that does not have a huge stupid looking battery, is fairly light weight, is easy to use and gives a lot of vapor. As for liquid, I am looking for a variety of flavors with several levels of nicotine including 36, 24, 18, 6 and 0 levels. I know this site has a store, but outside of that, does anyone have any usefull sugestions? Also, what is the difference between VG and PG and how do you know which one you are getting?

The vendor will tell you on the page whether it is pg or vg some offer mixes.

What are you looking for as far as battery life? Like a couple hours then charge or an all day kind of thing?

I think you should check out the revolution here at the store, and there are many reviews of it, you can search Kr808 on youtube.com

Welcome to the forums.

If money is no object, why not get the best of the best then?

Nothing comes close to the craftsmanship, quality, beauty, compactness, power and performance of the Super T!

precise5.jpg

Here is the link, warning: hide your credit card before proceeding to Click Here!

Nothing comes close to the craftsmanship, quality, beauty, compactness, power and performance of the Super T!

precise5.jpg

Here is the link, warning: hide your credit card before proceeding to Click Here!

Oh jeez kimbo, wishing I hadn't looked. It's soooo pretty!

precise5.jpg

Wow, you are right, that is expensive, but it is kind of weird looking too. The DSE 901 is sort of elegant and I just bought a second starter kit for $36.00 that includes 2 batteries, 2 atomizers, 5 empty carts and a wall charger. I also just got the lemon flavored 36mg juice that is not too bad. I like the fact that I now have 1 charger for work and one for home and this now gives me 6 atomizers which I can dedicate to different flavors.