Atty Differences

SterlingRoses

I was browsing the shop and under the atomizers is the 510 and then the extreme 510. I can see the length difference, but my question is what the difference is to the ecig experience? Is it a more vapor/flavor difference or harder TH difference or both? Also, while on the subject of atty's I may as well ask what the difference between a "normal" atty and a LR? Oh and I really hope I am using the correct abbreviations :flower:

SOOOO much info, I am trying to get a better understanding of it all :wacko: LOL

Just recently I recieved my ego. It came with both a regular and an a LR atty.

Personally I am getting more vapor and a better experience with the LR one.

Not sure of the lasting of one vs the other though as that will come with time. Though ordered a bunch of LR cartos after a day of vapimg with one

The extreme atty in the VT store is a LR atty. LR mean Low Resistance. These attys heat up faster so the create more vapor. You'll bet more vapor and better throat hit. The experience is similar to vaping at higher voltages. Most standard ecigs run at 3.7V. There are many mods that allow you to vape at higher voltages than then... generaly anywhere from 3.7 to 6V (or higher).

hey, man. on a 510 atty, i'm assuming the extreme is a low resistance which means as brian say - lots more vapor...

the down side of that is it can burn off flavor and depending upon the juice you could end up with more vapor, hotter vapor, but less flavor...

if you're a flavor head, looking for a smoother experience, look for 510 attys in the 2.0-2.4 ohm range...