Not Finding The Love For The Mega Cartomizers?

girldragon

I just got the mega goods in last Sat. and using since Sunday. What I have found is I am not loving the mega cartomizers-seems like they don't taste as good as my mega cartridge with the mega atomizer? Also, I had gotten some nylon drip tips to go with my reg. atomizers and now that I went "mega" I feel like I can't even get a hit from the reg. atty's????

So far I am liking the mega atomizers with the mega cartridges-easier to fill and top off and taste better, and better 'hit' What do you all think??

the cart i put in 2.5ml to the line.

vaped till it tasted burnt

removed what was left.. 2.0ml to the line.

(tested on 5v)

did that test over and over.. i guess i should have tried the blue foam and checked that out..

haven't tried the M-carto but want to.. and bad!

any carto i get, i wash out like crazy then let dry in the back of a car window.

if i don't i cant stand the taste.

though that is with cig easy cartos.. as i don't have any others.

well i do have no lable ones but they seem to be identical to cig easy

usually come tasting like the rubber plugs on them.

For cartomizers I have about 40 standard 510's, 8 packs of 5, 4 packs unopened (20) to save on these and another 5 pack im just starting to break out, I was and still am running the first set of 10 I got 1 1/2 months ago all have been refilled and out of those 10, 4 still work and taste/vape good, I like the standard silver ones that come in the 5 pack little white box that says atomized cartridge better than the eGo megas, for the megas I have 25 of them 5 packs of 5 with 2 packs unopened to save, the other 15 have been used and out of those 15, 9 work good as far as taste/vape the other 6 were nasty right away, wasted alot of liquid for nothing on these they still vape just taste weird to me? Hey Jolly I can donate a few of these to you if you have never tried them before maybe you can get them to work a little better, let me know, overall the standards get my stamp of approval for being better with a more consistant vape/taste over the megas witch are good but suck compared to the standards because with those I have had only 1 not work as good as the other 9 I have used on the recent ones, throw a drip tip on a standard and you are good to go instead of an atty its better because you first refill it and then when you think its getting a little low you just throw a few drops thru the drip tip and keep on vaping, this is done at 3.7 and 5volt but have not yet tried the megas at 5volt because its a PT, also plan on getting more standards to stock up on, this is my situation/experience with cartomizers. :wacko::beer: Blah Blah Blah, wow this is the biggest post ive ever posted!

Edited by BEERCITYVAPRZ

For cartomizers I have about 40 standard 510's, 8 packs of 5, 4 packs unopened (20) to save on these and another 5 pack im just starting to break out, I was and still am running the first set of 10 I got 1 1/2 months ago all have been refilled and out of those 10, 4 still work and taste/vape good, I like the standard silver ones that come in the 5 pack little white box that says atomized cartridge better than the eGo megas, for the megas I have 25 of them 5 packs of 5 with 2 packs unopened to save, the other 15 have been used and out of those 15, 9 work good as far as taste/vape the other 6 were nasty right away, wasted alot of liquid for nothing on these they still vape just taste weird to me? Hey Jolly I can donate a few of these to you if you have never tried them before maybe you can get them to work a little better, let me know, overall the standards get my stamp of approval for being better with a more consistant vape/taste over the megas witch are good but suck compared to the standards because with those I have had only 1 not work as good as the other 9 I have used on the recent ones, throw a drip tip on a standard and you are good to go instead of an atty its better because you first refill it and then when you think its getting a little low you just throw a few drops thru the drip tip and keep on vaping, this is done at 3.7 and 5volt but have not yet tried the megas at 5volt because its a PT, also plan on getting more standards to stock up on, this is my situation/experience with cartomizers. :wacko::beer: Blah Blah Blah, wow this is the biggest post ive ever posted!

Rofl-well it's all good info:O) I to think the mega cartomizers taste weird-though perhaps it's just "different" Not sure yet-someone needs to make a drip tip for the mega atty:O)