Viking Vapor Recommendations?

michealprater

With the big stock up coming I was looking at the attractive prices on Viking Vapor. Any suggestions? How is the cinnamon candy and apple pie? I will take any recommendations. Does thier juices have much taste. I have found cheaper juices are usually weak in the flavor dept.

Yeah...I have had several from Viking vapor...Carmamel apple, cotten candy, Mar-boh, vanilla, butterscotch, cherry cola, honey, and marshmallow.

None are awesome(or really good at all) but vanilla was good. It is also VERY powerful and stays in atty for a while. Caramle apple is NOT good unless mixed with a lot of some balancing flavor. Cherry cola I put like 4 drops in with 10 or more drops of another plain cola to make a pretty OK cherry cola...I think they're flavors are too strong maybe...

I have thought maybe they lend themselves more to the higher voltage and taste is subjective!!! I think the cotton candy tasted more like candy corn but my friend says he thought it tasted like cotton candy and bought it from me.

Butterscotch also good and strong...not great. Mar-boh is OK, marshmallow is pretty decent. Honey I got double flavor and it barely tastes like honey except the after-taste...kinda kills the high voltage theory maybe...

I would say hit and miss...it could be a batch issue. And ya' get what ya pay for though if the INDY VAPOR shop is still having a sale you should check those out...cheaper than VV right now and flavors are better but they are specifically for 510 and similar voltage...that's 3.7 right? well whatever i can never remember

That's just flavor...the vape quality is good and the TH...well I kinda got low nic dose on most of them so it is low but vanilla, butterscotch, and Mar-boh are high level so they're pretty good.Hope that helps! :thumbup:

To be honest, I really didn't care for many of their flavors. I ordered about 15 different samples and only could stand a couple. That's me personally and I'm really picky. I know some people really like their flavors.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines