Forum Page Image

Chris? Is that Halo Reach? My son went to the release at midnight last night and I heard him up still at 3 a.m. playing it. So much him being awake at college today.

LMAO At first i thought i loaded the wrong page from my bookmarks....i was like HEY! Halo reach! LOL but nah its deff not Halo, maybe a picture from Army of Two but im not sure ;)

Took my son last night to buy it and even let him stay up to play it for 30min.

Thomas+Halo.jpg

I heard on the radio today that Walmart was giving a $20 gift card if you bought it there last night. Is this true? Did you get one? Not that it matters since my son already bought it at Gamestop, but I'm curious.

30 mins? He must have been like "awww come, on...just a few more mins" lol

I heard on the radio today that Walmart was giving a $20 gift card if you bought it there last night. Is this true? Did you get one? Not that it matters since my son already bought it at Gamestop, but I'm curious.

I'm sure your son pre-ordered it from gamestop for the special in-game armor which you can't get anywhere else or any other way. That's what I did haha. Picked it up on my lunch...about to go play it at work since we have an xbox here. :thumbsup:

Yep, got the $20 gift card, a poster and a skull cap. Living in a small town can come in handy. He was the 4th to buy and no line. He didn't press for more time. I think he was still in shock that we went to get it on a school night.

I'm sure your son pre-ordered it from gamestop for the special in-game armor which you can't get anywhere else or any other way. That's what I did haha. Picked it up on my lunch...about to go play it at work since we have an xbox here. :thumbsup:

Walmart's copy came with a special helmet. :detective:

Oh yes, he pre-orders all of his games at Gamestop. He walks in that place and they yell "Ken!" lol I went there with him one day and I was like "omg Ken you are here wayyyyyyy too much" lol

Have fun!

I just spoke to my son, he got some downloads at Gamestop. He got a Helmet and some codes. It's foreign to me lol

Sounds about right. My xbox just overheated and got the "red ring of death" so I won't be able to play until I get a new one. It's been acting up lately so I knew it was going to happen soon. =(

Sounds about right. My xbox just overheated and got the "red ring of death" so I won't be able to play until I get a new one. It's been acting up lately so I knew it was going to happen soon. =(

Oh no! Not the red ring of death! That happened to Ken last year. Good thing is xbox will replace the unit most of the time. They did with his.

That sucks. Sorry.

Good luck