How Do You Figure

bmeyer46

OK

I used to smoke Doral Menthol Lights...around 1 mg nicotine per cig...I believe from what I've read.

now here's where I get confused.

People talk about the different mg of nicotine per ml..which I understand that...the bottle says 24mg, so it's 24 mg per ml ..correct? :blink:

soooooo...

How do you go about figuring what the mg would be per say 10ml bottle that would compare to the analog Dorals when you cut with the VG/PG?

We know there are 20 cigarettes per pack so that would be 20mg nicotine per pack...I'm guessing, so how do you know how to figure the nicotine in the 10ml bottle to be equal to the pack of cigarettes?

and would that bottle equal a pack of cigarettes or would it be less or more. :unsure:

I hope that makes sense???

all this math makes my head hurt!!! :wacko:

Edited by bmeyer46

The nicotine strength listed for e-liquid is the number of milligrams of nicotine per milliliter in a bottle. That means a 10ml bottle of 24mg nicotine e-juice would have 240mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 10ml). Likewise, a 30ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid would have 720mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 30ml).

We all have an idea of how many drops of e-liquid we use each time we drip onto a cartridge or directly onto the atomizer. All we need to know then is how many drops of e-liquid are in a milliliter.

There are approximately 20 drops of e-liquid per milliliter. So, using a 24mg nicotine e-juice once again as an example, there would be 1.2mg of nicotine per drop (24mg ÷ 20 drops). So, if you put three drops of e-liquid onto a cartridge (or directly onto the atomizer for those of you that “direct-drip”), that means you will be taking in 3.6mg of nicotine from the time you start vaping until you “top off” again.

So I would go with 18 or 12mg e-juice if i was you!

Edited by QuiksilverPR

The nicotine strength listed for e-liquid is the number of milligrams of nicotine per milliliter in a bottle. That means a 10ml bottle of 24mg nicotine e-juice would have 240mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 10ml). Likewise, a 30ml bottle of 24mg e-liquid would have 720mg of nicotine in it (24mg x 30ml).

We all have an idea of how many drops of e-liquid we use each time we drip onto a cartridge or directly onto the atomizer. All we need to know then is how many drops of e-liquid are in a milliliter.

There are approximately 20 drops of e-liquid per milliliter. So, using a 24mg nicotine e-juice once again as an example, there would be 1.2mg of nicotine per drop (24mg ÷ 20 drops). So, if you put three drops of e-liquid onto a cartridge (or directly onto the atomizer for those of you that “direct-drip”), that means you will be taking in 3.6mg of nicotine from the time you start vaping until you “top off” again.

So I would go with 18 or 12mg e-juice if i was you!

This guy is a math technician! Good job Quicksilver. :thumbsup:

Glad to know cuz I've been thinking all along that 30 drops was a ml. I don't know if I read that or I made it up lol

Some droppers seem like a heavier drip than others too. Like my glass dropper is a bigger drip than a pipette. I adjust that by a few drops here and there.