Filling My New Mega Cartos And Get Lots Of Leaking From Bottom

girldragon

Hey guys, got my new mega cartomizers from GoodProphets.com and have used them, and like them BUT I did watch the videos on how to fill, and I still get lots of leakage from the bottom of the carto when filling, and sometimes radom leakage while vaping-just a glob or two, but yuk. Anyone else experiencing this? What to do? Should I fill the carto slower?

Thanks

Hey guys, got my new mega cartomizers from GoodProphets.com and have used them, and like them BUT I did watch the videos on how to fill, and I still get lots of leakage from the bottom of the carto when filling, and sometimes radom leakage while vaping-just a glob or two, but yuk. Anyone else experiencing this? What to do? Should I fill the carto slower?

Thanks

It happens! I bought two Mega cartomizers from totallywicked. If you over fill them or fill them too fast, the excess liquid goes through the bottom. Just add enough to fill them, and inject the liquid slowly. Mine are supposed to hold 2.5ml but I don't fill them with that much. I put 1.5ml in them at first. Then when they start too lose flavor/vapor I add a little less than 1ml to top them off again. My first one leaked fluid because I added 2ml into it at first.

Also, I always let mine sit "upright" on a paper towel for a little while before using them. That gives the excess liquid, or liquid that isn't soaked up by the filler time to run out. :)

Put a tissue at the bottom of the cart and shake it down like a thermometer after you have done that put a new tissue on the bottom and blow thru it to get all of the juice out of the hole in the middle that is probably where the globs and leaking is coming from.

Trust me I know how much this is yuck! Just got a mouthful of juice last week.