Madvapes Topvapor 8 Flavors

michealprater

Super cheap price, lightning fast shipping. I bought 7- 5ml bottles and they threw in one free! All bottles had child proof caps, very nice. They were all 18mg and had equal throat hit and vapor. The vapor on them was a 10! Throat hit, was ok, a 6 or a 7 maybe.

Fireball- smells much better than it tastes. Really not much flavor, was hoping for a cinnamon kick, but it just wasnt there.

Kick-Azz Carmel- Not too bad. Slight burnt taste, but overall pretty realistic.

Fried Apple- Was hoping this would compare to diyflavorshack but IMO it did not. Taste pretty good though, but it taste more like a donut.

Blueberry- Taste just like an actual blueberry. Not like candy, but the real berry. Not too bad. I enjoy it!

Cherry- Still on the search for a killer cherry. Was ok, nothing to write home about.

Mad Grapes- I love grape, and this isnt bad, but they should change the name to lavendar candy, thats what it taste like.

Butter Rum- Killer! Best juice in the batch. Taste just like butter shots! I love it and it smells awesome.

Energy Cow- 24mg, freebee. Pretty good. Infact it is way better than diyflavorshacks attempt!

Remember, taste is subjective!

Vape on!

Super cheap price, lightning fast shipping. I bought 7- 5ml bottles and they threw in one free! All bottles had child proof caps, very nice. They were all 18mg and had equal throat hit and vapor. The vapor on them was a 10! Throat hit, was ok, a 6 or a 7 maybe.

Fireball- smells much better than it tastes. Really not much flavor, was hoping for a cinnamon kick, but it just wasnt there.

Fried Apple- Was hoping this would compare to diyflavorshack but IMO it did not. Taste pretty good though, but it taste more like a donut.

Blueberry- Taste just like an actual blueberry. Not like candy, but the real berry. Not too bad. I enjoy it!

Cherry- Still on the search for a killer cherry. Was ok, nothing to write home about.

Mad Grapes- I love grape, and this isnt bad, but they should change the name to lavendar candy, thats what it taste like.

Butter Rum- Killer! Best juice in the batch. Taste just like butter shots! I love it and it smells awesome.

Energy Cow- 24mg, freebee. Pretty good. Infact it is way better than diyflavorshacks attempt!

Vape on!

I am also looking for a great cherry juice. I still have not found one either. If you are looking for a juice with a cinnamon kick, try DIY Flavorshacks Red Hot or Vapor Bombs CinnaBomb. They are both punch you in your face cinnaminny good!

Vape on!

I tried the Energy Cow, it really does taste good and close to Red Bull. I loved it and could not stop vaping it for 2 hours, then I started getting sick of it. It's not a all day vape juice :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines