Manual Or Automatic Pv? Ego.

stacy

It's honestly better to go with the manual. The auto batteries are nice but they have a hole in the top of the battery to allow for the censor to sense when you inhale. The problem is, the liquid will often times end up going into that hole. This will cause the battery to malfunction over time.

But when you have a manual battery the hole is sealed because you control the unit instead. The battery will instead last the life of the lithium battery rather than depend on the sensor. :) (manually batteries are also better for direct dripping)

It's honestly better to go with the manual. The auto batteries are nice but they have a hole in the top of the battery to allow for the censor to sense when you inhale. The problem is, the liquid will often times end up going into that hole. This will cause the battery to malfunction over time.

But when you have a manual battery the hole is sealed because you control the unit instead. The battery will instead last the life of the lithium battery rather than depend on the sensor. :) (manually batteries are also better for direct dripping)

Thank you very much for that info...much appreciated. :) I am wondering,as I was thinking for my mom, that it would be easier and simpler than the manual...but I guess if I get a really good instruction manual with pics...she can't go wrong. Do you know of anywhere that I can print off an excellent instruction manual with pics for the Ego? Thanks again :)

Not off the top of my head no. But, if she wants something simple I would go with a cartomizer model. If you purchase pre filled cartomizers for her there is very little she will need to do. Cartomizer models are 2 peice and require the user to only attached the cartomizer to the battery. Once the cartomizer is empty, she can toss it in the trash. Another great thing about cartomizer models is the fact that she can use auto batteries without much worry. (Cartomizers do not leak into the battery)

I would suggest looking at a KR808 model or an eGo with pre filled cartomizer. This is about as simple and easy as you get :)

Just wanted to throw in my 2cents as a new ego owner, and when I was shopping I saw the "ones" with the manual batteries and thought "Well, I don't want to push a button" =then I came here and asked around about which model to buy, everyone agreed go with the ego. The best deal with the ego was a manual battery, so that's what I got and I love it. I don't even think about the button hardly at all, I just have the button where I hold it and push without even noticing I do it now (it was barely noticeable at first either).

Just wanted to add that:O) Good luck