Looking For An Led Change How To

VirginiaKay

So I'm looking into new e-cigs I want, I'm leaning towards a Kr8 but there's one little problem. I really, really, REALLY want a purple LED on my new ecig. :wub: I just can't seem to find a battery with a purple LED.

I know MadVapes sells LEDs, but I don't have the slightest idea how to change one and I can't seem to find a how to or any kind of instructions anywhere. Does anyone know of a thread/forum/video or could give me some instructions on how to do this?

If not I suppose I'll just have to get a 510 battery and adapter as a last resort. :ermm:

Edited by VirginiaKay

So I'm looking into new e-cigs I want, I'm leaning towards a Kr8 but there's one little problem. I really, really, REALLY want a purple LED on my new ecig. :wub: I just can't seem to find a battery with a purple LED.

I know MadVapes sells LEDs, but I don't have the slightest idea how to change one and I can't seem to find a how to or any kind of instructions anywhere. Does anyone know of a thread/forum/video or could give me some instructions on how to do this?

If not I suppose I'll just have to get a 510 battery and adapter as a last resort. :ermm:

Vaporkings has Joye 510 BLUE LED batteries, but that's about as close to a purple that I've seen. I like LED's also! I haven't seen any info on changing the LED out. The end caps / Lens are probably not removable. Too easily anyway. Not sure on this! If a multi colored LED 510 eGo battery came out, I'd probably buy one though! LOL :)

http://www.electroni...MEGABLKPURP.htm

as you can see that is a joye 510! so your always good there and guess what it has a purple led.

and i dont understand why would not want to start with a 510 in the first place. they are the best model you can get right now.

Edited by benjamin1990

http://www.electroni...MEGABLKPURP.htm

as you can see that is a joye 510! so your always good there and guess what it has a purple led.

and i dont understand why would not want to start with a 510 in the first place. they are the best model you can get right now.

Wow! A purple LED 510! :) Surprises me! And ya, a 510 would be a great starter! :thumbsup: Can you find me an eGo with multi colored LED? LOL Sad thing is, I'd buy one! LOL

I already knew there were black 510s with Purple LED (Hence me saying as a last resort I could use the battery with an adapter.) but thank you anyway. ;)

I wanted to go with a K8 because of their size, their cartomizers, and the fact that there are readily available manual as well as automatic batteries. With the 510 I've only really seen manuals and had a hard time finding automatic batteries, and from what I've heard the automatic batteries can be temperamental and unreliable.

By the way this wouldn't be my first e cig, though some may argue it might as well be since I'm using Blu's :blush: I like them a lot despite so many bad reviews and disapproval, don't get me wrong. I'm just ready to try bigger and better things, and I get the feeling once I get a new e cig, it will leave my Blu pack relegated to a forgotten corner of a cluttered drawer, which is why I want to be able to have automatic as well as manual batteries.

So... back to original question, anyone know how to change LEDs?