5 Weks Analog Free!

rik

Hello all!

I purchased my 801 penstyle from awesomevapors.com 5 weeks ago! Have not looked back!

Analog free for 5 weeks after 38 years of 2 packs a day!!

I was wondering if the 510 puts out more vapor than the 801?

Arno has been a great help and I just noticed that he is carrying the 510 now!

I have 2 of the 801's and vap pretty steady throughout the day! I like as much vapor as

I can get!! So was looking for some comparison between these two units!

Thanks for your help

Rik

Hey, congratulations rik! That's awesome news!

As for comparisons, I have a 510 now and also an RN-4072, which is a penstyle virtually identical to the 801. Short answer: The 510 kicks the penstyle's butt in terms of vapor production. Really. We're talking like twice the vapor here. But as you may have read, in terms of battery life, the 510 is way behind the penstyle. That's the tradeoff. Personally, I'd rather have massive vapor.

Check out our 510 review we vape both the Penstyle and the 510 in the video.

The 510 by far creates more vapor than the Penstyle. The Penstyle is still a great ecig, but it can't touch the 510. As Darth said the only down side is the low battery life. But hey, it's worth it.

• 1 month later...

Man I hope to be in your shoes in 5 weeks.

I have'nt smoked nearly as long but Im very excited about geting my 901 from AwesomeVapor.

I ordered Mine last night.

Where does AwesomeVapor ship from?

Man I hope to be in your shoes in 5 weeks.

I have'nt smoked nearly as long but Im very excited about geting my 901 from AwesomeVapor.

I ordered Mine last night.

Where does AwesomeVapor ship from?

I've never actually looked on any of my items he has shipped out. lol But normally it arrives in about 3-4 days tops. I just sent him an email asking where he is located. I'm sure he's told me I just forgot

Hello all!

I purchased my 801 penstyle from awesomevapors.com 5 weeks ago! Have not looked back!

Analog free for 5 weeks after 38 years of 2 packs a day!!

I was wondering if the 510 puts out more vapor than the 801?

Arno has been a great help and I just noticed that he is carrying the 510 now!

I have 2 of the 801's and vap pretty steady throughout the day! I like as much vapor as

I can get!! So was looking for some comparison between these two units!

Thanks for your help

Rik

how is your money savings since switching? i mean how does it compare to the prices you will eventually pay with replacing batts, atty's and juice? im a newbie making the switch soon and id like some ones opinion? thanks.

how is your money savings since switching? i mean how does it compare to the prices you will eventually pay with replacing batts, atty's and juice? im a newbie making the switch soon and id like some ones opinion? thanks.

IF you get a good model like the 510 which is pretty durable. Your looking at one new atomizer a month (Your old one will still work I personally suggest a new one) plus about 30ml of juice = 30 bucks a month plus shipping and tax. About $40 Plus you can't put a price on your health!