Cleaning Atty

bmeyer46

anybody thought of using hydrogen peroxide?

probably not safe, but that bubbly action...oooohh. :blink:

Or perhaps a water pic from the battery side?

you'd probably have to crank down on the pressure but hmmmmmm?

oh and red licorice flavor sure sticks with the atomizer!!! LOL :D

you can get away with just ceaning with water.

unless it is just about not working at all you would not want to add chemicals.

hydrogen peroxide will work but you only want use it after cleaned with water dried.

you need to run a ton of water threw it after using ANY chemical to clean it.

to use the hydrogen peroxide.

drip about 4 drops into the atty to get the coil wet.

do a burn on it while blowing into the atty from a distance with no mouth piece.

rinse out and do again.

then rinse for about 5mins under hot water, toss into a cup or other container with straight water for 24hrs.

pull and rinse, dry.

using chemicals is no joke, you have to clean them a LOT. just because you run water threw it doesn't mean that the chemicals are gone. last thing you want to do is vape a chemical, and on top of that, one that has acid in it such as vinegar.

We actually have a member who uses a water pick, or at least he use to. Don't know if he still does it. I have seen some vids of people using peroxide, but you need to make sure you flush it out with water real good after. I quit cleaning attys a long time ago. When one dies or gets funky tasting, I toss it in a glass. Once I have quite a few piled in, I'll boil them in distilled water. If any make it out alive, great, if not, trash. :) I'm a bit lazy. I do blow it out regularly and use a little rolled up piece of paper towel, inserted in the end, to absorb out any excess/old juice. Keeps me going pretty good.

you should save your old dead ones for me brian.

Actually, now that I think about it, the ones that come out of the boil not working go back into the glass. I think I've only thrown away a couple of attys and that was because I ripped them apart. PM me address and when I go through them next time I'll get them off to you. Do you want used cartomizers also?