Bobas Bounty 18Mg - First Video Review

So I know I know...I already have like 5 posts in my Alien Visions thread talking this juice up, but I just had to do a video review for it. I have been always wanted to try a video review anyway so what better way than to do it on my favorite juice :)

enjoy

btw this juice is still the only 10/10 juice for everything I have ever come across

One of the reasons I quit smoking was because I disliked the taste, so this Bobas is probably not for me. Glad you found something that you love so much. Sometimes that is hard to do. I do really like the way those bottles suck the juice back up. All these regular bottles get the liquid on the outside of the nozzel as you know. It has been a pet peeve of mine. I am always wiping it off with a paper towel. I will get some of their other flavors and check them out.

One of the reasons I quit smoking was because I disliked the taste, so this Bobas is probably not for me. Glad you found something that you love so much. Sometimes that is hard to do. I do really like the way those bottles suck the juice back up. All these regular bottles get the liquid on the outside of the nozzel as you know. It has been a pet peeve of mine. I am always wiping it off with a paper towel. I will get some of their other flavors and check them out.

It doesn't taste like a cigarette cigarette if that makes sense. More like a blue Bali Shag. its def worth trying out. The only other ones I have tried are the blueberry cheesecake(which is amazing if you are into doing a 10% PG) and the Irish Cream(which is also very very good). I just ordered the mint chocolate chip and blueberry so i will review them saturday or monday when they get here.

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

It doesn't taste like a cigarette cigarette if that makes sense. More like a blue Bali Shag. its def worth trying out. The only other ones I have tried are the blueberry cheesecake(which is amazing if you are into doing a 10% PG) and the Irish Cream(which is also very very good). I just ordered the mint chocolate chip and blueberry so i will review them saturday or monday when they get here.

Yeah, let us know how you like those two flavors when you get them. I am interested in both. Thanks.

I am also def interested in mint choc. and blueberry... have you had the bounty at the highest nic dosage? If I knew how those tasted and with this info about irish cream I'm about ready to place an order...now all I need is more $$$$ ;)

I am also def interested in mint choc. and blueberry... have you had the bounty at the highest nic dosage? If I knew how those tasted and with this info about irish cream I'm about ready to place an order...now all I need is more $$$$ ;)

If you go into the liquid review section I have a review up of bobas, irish, abd blueberry cheesecake 24mg. :)

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines