Usps Are Evil!

I placed an order with VaporGalaxy last Friday and the box has been sitting in my hometown since 10 PM Saturday night according to the USPS evil taunting tracking number service.....

it is sitting in the status of having been processed through the sorting facility here in town since the 29th......

How long does it freaking take to get the box out of the sorting facility and into my mailbox!!!! :2guns::close:

Getting twitchy, the mailman is going to hate me when it finally does arrive.....

just needed to vent a bit. Thanks for listening.

*goes back to hiding in the bushes outside the apartment complex mailboxes awaiting the mailman* :shiftyninja:

That is a common story ,and usually it happens because we waited too long to reorder and we are down to our last few drops,or our last atty.The moral of the story is keep well stocked and the mailman will come in two or three days.

I'd call and tell them you've been tracking it and you know its just sitting there now. Maybe they lost it locally? Tell them to get off there lazy dead a**es and deliver it! LOL Or go down to the post office and pick it up. I live in a really small town, my post master called and told me my package was in that same morning and that it was now on the delivery truck. Must be larger USPS offices are worse about getting packages delivered. I'd complain! I bet they'd get it in your mailbox faster! :)

well the thing that royally sucks abotu this is that this is th ebox with my new eGo attys and liquids I just ordered to get off my Blucig

SO looking forward to the eGo

Been havign to smoke analogs (YUCK!!) for a day now between vaping just to draw out my liquid I have left..... getting really tired of Djarum Black Clove

HAHAHAHAHAH rofl. Yea i know the feeling man. I was like that for my ejuice from viking vapor. IT TOOK FOREVER TO GET TO ME. Worse part about it was i was all out of juice so i was literally twitching =P. Just fill your time with things to take the thought of it from your mind and you'll be fine i promise.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted