Volcano E-Cig Review

vkit-mini.jpg

Hello My Fellow Vape-Heads

Since most of you already know the basics of ecigs ill just skip all the pointless rambling about what comes in the starter kit and how it works.

I went with the volcano for my first ecig because all the reviews on it said that it was a great ecig for people who are new to the ecig community. I soon found that that is a load of crap. My experience volcano ecigs has been less than satisfactory. Ill start off with the negatives.

1)THE BATTERY LIFE IS HORRIBLE. -I get about 20 min of non consistent vaping out of this thing if im lucky.

2)Horrible device to drip with- The atty floods with anything over 2 drops.

3) Cart design- Worste cart design ever.. holds about 5-6 drops and never ever fully drains the liquid out of the cart during use.

Positives

1) really cool PCC. Always able to charge on the go and has a nice sleek look.

2) Great design on the ecig. It has a nice sleek look

Overall i feel like this product is a waste of money even for newbie's. Vapor production is low at best and just does not preform well during day to day use. One good thing about volcano though is that they have great customer service if you should need it. But that should be standard with every company.

SO thats it for the volcano

thanks reading

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

I started out with a Blu e cig and that thing was garbage IMHO. I think that and the Volcano are pretty similar. I shipped it back the very next day. I have found that a device looking cool is way down the list of what is important.

Yes the Blu was crappy, but if I hadn't bought one or if it was actually a good product I never would have found this web forum. :thumbup:

I liked your review. Hopefully it will give new members a heads up when purchasing an e-cig.

Edited by madhatter7750

Yea i mean i thought there was a difference between volcano and blu but now i highly doubt it. All the reviews out there are so misleading. I have met a couple people on the forums that will swear by their blu... idk what they are smoking. I ordered a Janty stick and im hoping that experience will be better.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Yea i mean i thought there was a difference between volcano and blu but now i highly doubt it. All the reviews out there are so misleading. I have met a couple people on the forums that will swear by their blu... idk what they are smoking. I ordered a Janty stick and im hoping that experience will be better.

VAPE IT UP!

-Slightly Addicted

Alot of those people that are reviewing the blucig, greensmoke, volcano, ect. all LIE and say it is good bcuz they are selling it for profit, thats why the forum is a great source of info, nothin but tha truth! :turned:

• 2 months later...

Volcano is the only thing i know right now. I have to agree with your positives and negatives. I found how to work around everything, but I count the days where I can invest in a 510 or eGo.

BUT, I am a silver lining kind of guy, so, let me just give my 2 cents:

Customer service is awesome! Before I found this site, I had questions, so, I called and left a message after hours and sent an email at the same time. I got called back about a half hour after they opened and the lady stayed on the line (happily) and made sure I had nothing else to ask. Then i go into my account and found really helpful emails as well....

Like I said, it's all i know, but i just don't drip more than two drops, I have 2 batteries and change them out, making sure the other charges, and I'm fairly happy.

I don't want to recommend buying it because it's all i know, but, I guess what I'm trying to say is "if you did buy it already, you can work with it until you get one of the cool guy models and become more experienced. Happy vaping!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines