Best E-Cig That Looks Like An Analog?

Alright everyone, one of our new members, Ronnie, was asking me what I feel is the best e-cig that also is closest to an analog. I told him that from my experiences I would go with a RN4081, aka. mini or super mini. What do you guys think, what would you advise him? Lets all help him out. He is going to be watching this topic closely before making his purchase, so please give him some input.

oh, ya by the way Ronnie if you look at the topics that are pinned, there's one about e-cigs and the different models and model numbers. Read through that when you can as it will be a huge help when you go to purchase your first e-smoke. It will also give you a rough idea of how many types are available and which of those actually are different from one another.

I would say the M401 or M402. The M402 being closer to the size and weight of a regular cigarette. I think this e-cig hits closest to the way a regular cigarette hits. It's light, so you can hold it in your mouth like a cigarette. Plus if Ronnie is looking for the look of a cigarette, I think the brown cartridge that comes with the white M402 looks more like the color and texture of a cigarette. Not safety orange and hard plastic like the 901. My 2 cents..

I would say just dont bother looking for one that looks like a cigarette. I have the dse103, which looks like one, and ive modded it so much that its not even close to an analog. My recommendation would be to get the 510, just because it works the best out of all the ecigs from what ive heard, and is the most reliable. It didnt matter to me as much as I though it would to look like a cigarette. It feels like a cigarette and thats all that really matters. In my opinion at least. The dse103 is really good though.

I would say just dont bother looking for one that looks like a cigarette. I have the dse103, which looks like one, and ive modded it so much that its not even close to an analog. My recommendation would be to get the 510, just because it works the best out of all the ecigs from what ive heard, and is the most reliable. It didnt matter to me as much as I though it would to look like a cigarette. It feels like a cigarette and thats all that really matters. In my opinion at least. The dse103 is really good though.

I think that everyone goes through the phase of wanting an e-cig that looks just like a real cigarette at the beginning though. That was extremely important to me when I started vaping. No matter what anyone said, all I cared about was that it looked like a cigarette. Then you find out that usually...the more it looks like a cigarette...the more power it lacks. You try something else...like the 510 as you mentioned...and you never look back. But how are you ever supposed to realize the true beauty of a 510 without having a dud first haha!

Good point Sanner. And when I spoke to Ronnie in the chat room he seemed very adiment about making sure the e-cig looked like an analog. He said he feels it will help him with the mental habit of smoking and hopefully make e-cigs that much more affective for him. I remember feeling the same way and for me, it wasn't until I had been using an e-cig for a while that I realized it wasn't really the look but, the overall performance that matters most to me. Anyone else think of their favorite model that looks just like an analog??