I Want To Sleep So Bad...

but no matter when we sleep, the upstairs neighbors ALWAYS wake us up... they get home at midnight and blast music with loud base til 3-4am, then fight all hours of the day/night, they wake up nice and early between 9-11 and stomp up and down the stairs and all over the place screaming at eachother, or they (what sounds like) plop the stereo down right above our bedroom and turn up the music. I just want to sleep... im getting bags under my eyes.... and i dont want to bother my land lord with this petty crap... so... anyone know of anything that would give their speakers aweful feedback or anything from under it? I need something that wont make me equally as irritating to my downstairs neighbors... but im almost ready to throw an active grenade at their door...

but no matter when we sleep, the upstairs neighbors ALWAYS wake us up... they get home at midnight and blast music with loud base til 3-4am, then fight all hours of the day/night, they wake up nice and early between 9-11 and stomp up and down the stairs and all over the place screaming at eachother, or they (what sounds like) plop the stereo down right above our bedroom and turn up the music. I just want to sleep... im getting bags under my eyes.... and i dont want to bother my land lord with this petty crap... so... anyone know of anything that would give their speakers aweful feedback or anything from under it? I need something that wont make me equally as irritating to my downstairs neighbors... but im almost ready to throw an active grenade at their door...

Me and my wife just got evicted 6 months ago from our last place for making complaints, it was so stupid why we got evicted it was our upstairs neighbor and this apt.'s walls and ceilings were like cardboard, you could hear everything and I mean everything it was sick, this person would bring all sorts of dudes over every night, stomp there feet or what sounded like a bowling ball down the stairs all day long, blasting music till 4am, we tried to get them evicted but since the person had connections with the management all this ended up backfiring on us. It came to the point where my wife pulled this person out of a car and started whoopin butt, that was the final draw, I hate dealing with ignorant neighbors, We found another place and its built like a bomb shelter 4 real, its solid concrete throughout our entire apt. 12inches on walls, 20inches on floor and ceiling, I can't hear anybody now and when me and my wife argue or play music, TV loud, party you really cant hear it at all, cheaper than the klast place we had too but in a crappier nieghborhood, If your neighbors are disturbing the peace than I would start telling my landlord about it bcuz in my case they were really disturbing our way of life and that can't happen so if i were you id start kicking butt and taking names especially if its to the point were you can't sleep. (call the cops on them) :censored::argue::police::banned::shutup:

yeah... but i was raised to not call the cops... moms a jailbird.. lol, and i really dont unless im in super trouble... i just wanna blow out their speakers...

lol

yeah... but i was raised to not call the cops... moms a jailbird.. lol, and i really dont unless im in super trouble... i just wanna blow out their speakers...

lol

yeah i dont like calling the cops either but sometimes thats the last resort for stuff like this.....idk...a lil b&e will get you to the speakers, or just talk to them about it, tell them to shut up you know.

If talking to them doesn't work and you don't want to mess up thier world, you will most likely have to relocate.It kinda sucks being a nice person but in the long run you will come out ahead.

Don't hesitate to confront them! That is your home, you pay the rent, and you have the right to be able to rest. If ya never confront them, they might not even know they're bothering anyone. Ya don't have to be a prick about it, just let them know that you need certain, reasonable hours of peace and quiet. Who knows, ya might even get an apology and some respect to boot. If they act like idiots about it, keep your cool and file complaints to the landlord (and let the landlord know that the police will be called if it keeps up).

I supervised an apartment complex for many years, you'd be surprised how many evictions I've seen due to uncooperative residents ignoring their landlords warnings about excessive noise. It's kind of stupid, but better them leaving than you!

Follow the proper channels, it's your home, you're untouchable, (especially if the police know whats going on).

Good Luck!

yeah... ive asked em before and threatened to let our landlord know... but its kinda a slumlord situation, he dont care what goes on long as the rents paid... we had a leaking hole in the roof for the first year we were hear, hadnt had money to move, still dont, so idk if i cant ruin their speakers looks like we're doomed... lol

when i asked them before to stop being so loud and stomping, i told them they were driving me nuts, and the response i got was "shes pregnant" but shes been doin it since she moved in a few months ago... think we're just goin ta have to get some ear plugs

yeah... ive asked em before and threatened to let our landlord know... but its kinda a slumlord situation, he dont care what goes on long as the rents paid... we had a leaking hole in the roof for the first year we were hear, hadnt had money to move, still dont, so idk if i cant ruin their speakers looks like we're doomed... lol

when i asked them before to stop being so loud and stomping, i told them they were driving me nuts, and the response i got was "shes pregnant" but shes been doin it since she moved in a few months ago... think we're just goin ta have to get some ear plugs

Unless the woman provides evidence that she's with child, I'd keep on telling them to keep it cool or else it's going to hit the ceiling fan