Ego Brown Zippered Carrying Case

I just got this guy in yesterday and have been giving it some use at school today and here are my findings so far.

I'm dripping on the go for the first time ever today and it's working out very well. The case will hold 2 5ml bottles of liquid, 5 attys, 4 cartos, and 2 fully built egos. I wanted the black over the brown but now that I got the brown I'm happy I did. It's not the color brown I thought it was going to be. It's a very dark(almost black)leather looking brown with a nice metal rectangular badge on the front that reads eGo. I picked mine up for 10.99 from Luke at vapor galaxy and I am damn damnnnn glad I did. It fits in your pocket nicely and keeps everything way more neat and organized than the velvet bag that came with it. Honestly if you're a dripper and want to drip on the go this is a must have.

post-3244-026988300 1282926915_thumb.jpg

post-3244-073758200 1282926921_thumb.jpg

post-3244-026988300 1282926915_thumb.jpg

post-3244-073758200 1282926921_thumb.jpg

Yes I know its not an e-cig review, but since we don't have an accessory review sub-forum its gonna go here. :D

I kind of had to put some thought on where to put this post but I figured this would kind of be the most appropriate forum. Anyway there is a picture of my ego in there so it works :robo:

I just wanted to put the robot in there. Anyway...yes it is good for people looking to carry an insane ammount of cartos 24/7(If you don't bring juice you can fit 16 in there)but honestly this thing is my favorite accessory for on the go dripping(minus a wet box maybe :) ). hmmm I need a mod...

I think it was actually designed for the eGo. The elastic straps are a perfect fit and it holds the eGo with the XL battery perfectly too. Heck, even the 10ml bottles fit perfectly. BUT, I could be wrong....LOL

• 2 weeks later...

I just got this guy in yesterday and have been giving it some use at school today and here are my findings so far.

I'm dripping on the go for the first time ever today and it's working out very well. The case will hold 2 5ml bottles of liquid, 5 attys, 4 cartos, and 2 fully built egos. I wanted the black over the brown but now that I got the brown I'm happy I did. It's not the color brown I thought it was going to be. It's a very dark(almost black)leather looking brown with a nice metal rectangular badge on the front that reads eGo. I picked mine up for 10.99 from Luke at vapor galaxy and I am damn damnnnn glad I did. It fits in your pocket nicely and keeps everything way more neat and organized than the velvet bag that came with it. Honestly if you're a dripper and want to drip on the go this is a must have.

$10.99 hmmm...that's a really great price!

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines