Alien Visions 24Mg Blueberry Cheesecake Pg, Bobas Bounty, Irish Cream

First off let me say that Bens customer service and shipping times are A+. Put my order in with them last friday and it was here on monday. I also sent him an E mail letting him know how much I enjoyed his stuff and he sent me back a really nice E mail a day later. I would highly reccomend trying out his juice if you havn't already I ordered 3 juices from him. 100% PG Blueberry Cheesecake, 100% VG Bobas Bounty, and 100% PG Irish Cream all at 24mg strength. All reviews are based off of use through a Joye Ego. I will do a description of in cart and dripping

Blueberry Cheesecake - This is my favorite juice as of right now. When I first got it I didn't really like it all that much, I used it once in a carto and thought it was alright, but nothing special. My views of this juice have done a complete 180 since I discovered dripping. This stuff went from being eh it's alright I will use it occasionally to I want to order 100ml of this and never look back. If the word creamy can be applied to a vaping experience that fits this juice perfectly. Very smooth throat hit, nothing harsh or reckless in anyway. It has a light but still prominent blueberry flavor and a very rich cream cheese flavor. It works perfectly. Like I said I want to vape this all the time(and have been). Vapor production is definitly up there. I would say 8.5 out of 10. It's pretty damn good in a cartomizer as well, but this stuff is on reserve for drip only for me. I would say go for it if you are trying to order some of bens juice and can't decide and if you're a dripper then DEFINITLY pick up a bottle of this stuff.

Bobas Bounty - This stuff is fantastic. I just put in a big juice order from a few other suppliers(vapor bomb and ivape) and got 3 more tobacco blends to try but I highly highly doubt they will come very close to how good this juice tastes. very rich and spicy smoke flavor. I have been trying to put my finger(or tongue)on exactly what I'm tasting with this blend but I just can't describe it. It's almost like a stangely spiced turkish blend with a very deep complexed flavor. I don't know, I seriously can't describe this juice. You just have to try it. 10 out of 10 in vapor production, perfect throat hit, perfect taste, perfect everything. I will be be putting an order for 50ml of this next week. Perfect for cartomizers, the flavor is so deep that it stays until your carto is bone dry. Great drip as well, throat hit is a little to much for me with dripping though. That still doesn't take away from its 10 out of 10 score. Love it :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Irish Cream - It smells and tastes like Bailys, it's great. This is my least favorite though(which doesn't mean it's not still amazing!). I don't know why but the flavor of this juice just isn't there when dripped. I have no idea why, but I give it a 6 out of 10 flavor wise when dripped. The vapor production is good, not nearly as great as the BC and BB. I love this stuff in a cartomizer though. My only problem with it is it's not a very good all day vape, so generally when I put it in a carto I only add 5-6 drops and never fully fill. The taste is there though and even though it gets my lowest score of 7.5 out of 10 this stuff is still very very much worth buying if you're a fan of bailys. I just dripped some into a carto to vape on while I was writing this part of my review and after not having it for 2-3 days I realized how much I missed it :). Don't let those few little problems I have with it make you not buy this if you were thinking about it though. Definitly a very very good vape

So that's it. If you would like to order the website is http://www.avejuice.com/. Although I have only tried 3 of his juices they have all been so good that I would not doubt purchasing anything from him. Can't wait to get another order in to him :)

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

I am going to give the Irish Cream another chance with dripping.

**Grabs 510** **grabs clean atty** **one, two three**...

brb

Ok so taste has improved. I think I only tried it on the LR attys(which in multiple posts I've expressed my dislike for), but on this modded 510 woahhhh. Still little to no throat hit, vapor production is 7 out of 10 not bad not great, just enough. But man the flavor is exploding in my mouth.

Yeah...this is def a keeper. I don't know if I would order more of it(will be ordering more Bobas and Cheesecake)but it is really damn tastalicious.

I havena' tried it yet but did ya know that Boba's bounty actually has a pic of Boba Fett on it? Being a BIG Star Wars fan this was an immediate appeal...plus every review I see or read of it says it is awesome or the best smoking tobacco flavor out there...

It is Alien Visions and The Vapor Talk store that I am ignoring to my loss! I need mo $$$$

I havena' tried it yet but did ya know that Boba's bounty actually has a pic of Boba Fett on it? Being a BIG Star Wars fan this was an immediate appeal...plus every review I see or read of it says it is awesome or the best smoking tobacco flavor out there...

It is Alien Visions and The Vapor Talk store that I am ignoring to my loss! I need mo $$$$

I have 2 Star Wars tattoos. Rebel Alliance on my left leg and luke and vader fightin it out empire strikes back style on my left wrist :)

I just ordered 2 18ml 18mg bottles from Ben. I can't wait for them. I don't currently have a good tobacco flavor I like right now. I mean the Dulcis is great, but it's not a tobacco flavor IMO.

I just ordered some Bobas Bounty, Flue Cured, and Strawberry Cooler from Alien Visions, all 18mg. I can't wait to try Boba's!!!! I've tried the flue cured once before and it's also pretty darn good :jump:

I can't see you not liking it.

First off, the vapor production kills anything I have tried so far. It's a stupid amount of vapor even on a 3.7. Throat hit is incredible. Taste is incredible. I can't say anything really bad about this guys juice. I wanted to order more flavors off of him but the last order I put in I couldn't resist ordering 2 18ml bottles of bobas. I've been vaping vapor bomb, vapor talk, and ivape for the last week or so and it doesn't even come close.

I just got both of my 18ml 18mg bobas bounty bottles in and wow...wow...wow. I can't say enough about this stuff. if you havn't tried it yet then what the hell are you waiting for.

Absolutely insane vapor production, the flavor cannot be described. Nice and smokey(real smoke...not sweet liquid smoke) but with some essence. The throat hit from the 18mg is the same as the 24mg...of the charts but in a good way. After trying a few different other liquids I think I am going to stick with AVEjuice as my main go to juice. I may buy a few 5 or 10ml bottles from somewhere else to give it a try if I am really interested, but I just can't see anything being nearly as good. I popped my vt juice, my ivape, and my vapor bomb into cartos and the vapor production was, well, not up to par at all. This stuff on 3.7 volts in a standard 510 carto produces CLOUDS and the taste doesn't disappear after 10 hits like everything else. GET THIS JUICE!

still the only 10/10 I've ever tried and probably will ever try. That cloud I'm blowing out in my avatar is bobas on a standard 510 atty at 3.7. I've seen smaller juice clouds on 5 volts. I'm almost afraid to try this stuff out on 5v when i get my pass through tomorrow :)

Edited by bobthesalesclerk

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines