Mako Midi Review

I just don't like the idea of having to take it apart and rebuild it to switch from 6v to 3.7v. Good review though!! :thumbsup:

yeah, fun review, enjoyed it but there are much easier ways to change voltage. Doc Vapor really slammed the device for the rebuild issues.

I will honestly say I have no clue why people have such an issue with having to unscrew one thing and change a battery to change voltages. You all have to take apart your mods to change out a dead battery, right?? Not much difference!!

Nice review Meg!! As a very happy and proud pink Mako owner, I will have to agree this is a most excellent unit!!

I don't have to make sure I have the right O-rings installed though...

Sorry, but much less time taken in just swapping out batteries.

TO EACH THEIR OWN.

I would rather change some o rings than buy a pack of smokes. Its easier than starting a lawn mower and you dont get as sweaty lol. I'm in love with this thing!!

LOL!!! There is just something about O rings that most guys hate I guess!!

LOL! I dig o-rings! Great review, sexy device and it even looks good in hot pink! Not that you'd find me carrying a pink PV... :D I agree about ENS too, I've always had great service from Jason, highly recommended. You scored on this review, +1.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines