True-306

So I got a Joye-306 the other day from http://www.truesmoker.com/ and just wanted to post some pics and say a few words about it.

First off I was surprised at the size of it good bit smaller and lighter then the 510 feels real good in the hands and even better for hands free vaping. Looks like a M401 with the exposed atty but from what I've read and watched the 306 out performs it never tried a M401 so don't know for sure. I don't know if Joye is just making really good products compared to others because this thing is a vapor producer just like the 510 slightly less then the 510. I've been using it for 4 days and it is a great little unit barley touched the 510 only complaint would be cart size but thats expected for its size.

The battery and the atomizer of the 306 and 510 are interchangeable only slight difference in thickness and the PCC for the 510 will charge the 306 I just put the rubber cap for a 510 cart on top of 306 battery to make up the difference in length but it charged it fine.

As for the battery life about 2 to 3 hours of good vaping but charges much faster so not a big deal. Not sure if it has a cutoff time but I blew across the battery for like 15sec. and could not get it cutoff so I'm guessing there is none. I have not had any issues with a finicky battery so the auto switch seems to work very good and its not to sensitive that every little air movement or noise sets it off.

Overall what a great little e-cig and would recommend it to anyone. I will try to do a vapor comparison video when I get some time.

As you can see if you pull the cart off a 510 they are the same size 306 on left and 510 on right.

010.jpg

It is same size as business card.

009-1.jpg

008-1.jpg

One more nice thing is Truesmoker send his own instructions and maintenance sheet with the order very nice thing to get a first time e-cigg buyer started off on the right foot and a 10% off card for your next purchase.

011-1.jpg

Thanks again JD for a Truely great product.

Nice post I was wondering about just how small it was, I think it's the only ecig I don't own other than the cigar.

Should be getting one next week when JD get's some in stock.

Good post and great pics, can you post a shot of the atomizer?