Provape 1(V2)

pepper

Any reviews of the Provape 1?

I just order this unit as a backup/alt unit.

We already have a dual eGo setup and Wetbox but we needed an "extra" PV incase something goes south.

I wanted at PV that utilized the 14500 batts for the sake of consistency (as the WetBox uses 14500's)

For me it was between the vypr510 and the Provape 1 -- ultimately i spent the extra $$ as a result of a random occurance which led to one of the guys from Provape calling me not 5 min after i sent them an email.

The company expounds upon the saftety features of the PV, but for me the customer service and Lifetime warranty enticed me to spend the extra $20.

So if folks have any experience with this unit plese comment, if not, i will when i get it.

LOL, I agree. I love it when people tell you to google something from within a subject specific forum. First let me say, I am sure the responder had the best intentions, but sometimes people ask questions because they want answers from people they trust, and feel are experts. Youtube and google has a lot of random information, making it hard to know who to trust, and who not to trust.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines