Dry-smoking Vs. Cartridges ?

USASGT

Hi everyone. I will be receiving my 1st e cig in the mail today (joye 510 a.k.a. everything 510) from e-smokeytreats.com and I want to do the best I can to preserve my atomizers for as long as possible. But there seems to be a little discrepancy on the best approach for this. Should I drip directly to my atomizer and fore go filling the carts? Or should I stick with the carts and refill them? I've seen on a few reviews from the guys that dripping results in more vapor volume, but a few manufacturers note that this could degrade the atomizer....what to do.....? I also have a sampler pack from Johnson Creek coming as well. Also for all of my military friends out there they do have military discounts (Johnson Creek). It's not huge, but it's cool to know they tried :)

So everyone what should I do drip, or no drip?

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

At home I use a syringe I got from Johnson Creek to inject into the cart bottom (better saturation that way). Away from home I drip on the cart with a eye-dropper.

I prefer to drip the carts cause they last longer than direct dripping. Plus I'm trying to prolong my atty life, which burn out soon enough no matter what you do. But I figure swamping the atty with juice doesn't help.

I have been dripping with the longest running atomizer that I've had, but I've also been letting it drain often.

(putting the battery side up and not having on a tip so that any access juice drains down onto a tissue.) Good luck to you.

:)

I have been dripping with the longest running atomizer that I've had, but I've also been letting it drain often.

(putting the battery side up and not having on a tip so that any access juice drains down onto a tissue.) Good luck to you.

:)

really nice idea, i think i'll try that one with the other atomizer.

Out of all three of my cigs never had a atty problem just don't vape it with no liquid in it and don't let it get super hot. I also blow out may atty and drain every couple days and try to charge your batter before it runs out better for battery that way.