So... Bigger Battery?

Thanks for all the tips everybody!

My eGo battery, charger, and cones arrived today. I've been using it for over 3 hours, and I love how it doesn't lose power after a while. The regular 510 battery always feels like it's dropping off even after maybe a dozen hits. At first I thought the eGo made it hit harder, then I just realized it was because my battery wasn't halfway to dead after 20 minutes. :)

It feels like Christmas doesn't it?:)

The regular 510 battery always feels like it's dropping off even after maybe a dozen hits.

Yeah - there's a term for it that I forget, but almost immediately a 510 will drop off. I used to carry a PCC and flip them around all the time but that will just wear them out. Congrats and GLTY.

I can't believe I'm seriously about to buy ANOTHER eGo. I'm spoiled now - lol. Though I do wish it had an LED tip, and it does make the PV quite a bit more bulky.

LOL! I have the small one. I'm going to buy the one with the mega batteries later. I could just buy mega batteries but I want a backup charger and an extra cone.

Congrats on the eGo. It is an amazing little device. I switch back and forth between my SB and eGo, so the eGo seems very small to me. LOL But I don't have the mega batteries either. I plan to someday, but not until these batteries are dead.

Congrats on the eGo. It is an amazing little device. I switch back and forth between my SB and eGo, so the eGo seems very small to me. LOL But I don't have the mega batteries either. I plan to someday, but not until these batteries are dead.

But you can buy them for backups.;)

I agree get you an ego. Janty/Joye/Totally Wicked Tornado is all the same, made by same company and the ego.

The best thing is you can use all your 510 accessories and it will fit the ego.

I started on the 510 as well and the battery only lasted me an hour. I already lost the cone to my ego, but I don't care. Too much hassle screwing it on and off.

The starter kit is best way to go because the ego battery has it's own charger. You could always just buy an ego battery and charger by itself without the kit. Compare the prices to see the most cost efficient way to go. Ego starter kit runs between $65-$75. Some suppliers have free shipping.

Thanks for all the tips everybody!

My eGo battery, charger, and cones arrived today. I've been using it for over 3 hours, and I love how it doesn't lose power after a while. The regular 510 battery always feels like it's dropping off even after maybe a dozen hits. At first I thought the eGo made it hit harder, then I just realized it was because my battery wasn't halfway to dead after 20 minutes. :)

I replied a little late. Congrats on the ego. Good choice! You are going to love it.

Nana--I really like the mega. last me the whole day. a bit longer than the regular. I alternate between my one mega and one of my regulars. I now have one regular designated as backup.......

got mine from wordup--nice selection on supplies.

If I didn't have so many regular eGo batteries, I'd order a couple of the mega ones in a minute. I figure they will die one of these days and then I'll order the mega. Until then, I'll probably just keep going with these. At the rate I'm going, it will probably be a year from now. I tend to use my SB a lot more than my eGo anymore. I'm not sure, it could be about half and half, but it's making the eGo batteries last a longer, I'm sure. They're all over 6 months old now.