A day vaping at Disney.

Just got home after long day at Disney for my Mom and Sis's b-day since on your b-day you get in free always a nice thing they did get free drinks and snacks throughout the day cause they give you a b-day button with your name on it so all I herd all day is happy b-day. All you have to do is sign up on there web sight and you don't have to be FL resident pretty good deal.

I also put the 510 and PCC through a good test I got the PCC a couple days a go but wanted to wait for today to kinda review it and from today's experience if you have a 510 and are away from a charger for long this is a must have. I woke up today at 8am and took everything off the chargers and I'm still vaping at midnight with same battery never had switch over to second battery.biggrin.gif

As for the vaping experience in Disney not what expected at all last year at Epcot I was yelled at twice for smoking outside of sections but I would need a cig just to walk to the smoking section since they were in the four corners of the park same at Disney they must really hate smokers.

Not this time not one worker even looked twice I got a couple weird looks from other guest walking around the park and a few questions in the smoking sections of the park from other smokers my mom still smokes analogs so I would join and just vape with her.

But I did vape throughout the whole park in the streets in lines for rides but I was cupping it in my hand got to love size of 510 but still looks like smokes on exhale but maybe since if it was a real cig you would be burned. I stood right next to and in front of workers not a word then I would put it back in PCC go on the ride by the time it would be over it would be fully charged awesome.

I did bring 3 full carts since my other 2 are for dripping and had to fill them up a little over half way through the day. I felt like some kind of crack head filling the up this strang device with some kind of wierd liquid Ry4 yumm in the middle of the park but I dont give a you know what.

Over all what a great day of having fun with the fam and being able to vape all day with no problems what so ever with the trusty 510 and its sidekick the PCC.

And here are some pics. Sorry none of me vaping I was in control of the cam.

Disney002.jpgDisney015.jpgDisney035.jpgDisney036.jpgDisney037.jpg

Ah man, how sweet is that?! How nice to enjoy a day out with the family and not feel like a social pariah.

As more non-smokers get to interact with vapers and see for themselves how socially benign ecigs are, I think a lot of the knee-jerk reactionism against vaping will subside a good deal. Not from the dedicated anti-inhalationists, of course... nothing short of total abstinence will satisfy those intolerant tightbutts. But most reasonable people, as they experience vaping up close, will come to agree that this is NOT smoking, this is something else, something ultimately unobjectionable.

Looks like you had great weather as well.

Speaking of Florida (and not to go off-topic too much... but)... the U of Florida Gators are set to play in the finals against Washington in the NCAA Women's College World Series this week in OK City. Been watching the series all week on ESPN, and your gals are playing some serious softball. Looks like the SEC might take home their first World Series title. We're a big fast-pitch softball family here in Indiana, and we're rooting for ya.

Ya I was really surprised not one person said anything I was vaping right in the middle of crowds nothing I was almost disappointed. Bye the way its always beautiful in FL. And even though I'm born and raised in FL I'm a UGA Bulldog fan I get alot of crap from FL Gators fans so got to go against them.

Edited by FloridaKracker