Ego/liquids Etc

I got my janty ego today. I'm still trying prime the atty. I will keep you posted on how I like it.

I washed it off with hot water, dried it well. And I'm putting drops on the atty, and using a filled cartridge, but still has that burnt taste. Any suggestions on primiing it?

Also I got some clove ejuice 20-26mg. Yuck! I used to smoke djuarum clove vanilla analogs. I got some vanilla ejuice. How can I mix this and cut down on the yuck taste of the clove taste?

Kelly

I would just try direct dripping to start. If you're getting a burnt taste you're probably not getting enough juice to the atty. The carts tend to not work so good, but if you do want to use them there some members that use them and can help more with that.

Direct Dripping

How do you get so much vapor

If you have a small bottle, you can mix the clove and vanilla. Mix a small amount and see how it comes out.

Clove is a tough one, you either love it or hate it. I've never tried it, but have heard both positive and negative reviews on it. But most importantly, our tastebuds change and develop as we adjust to life without analogs. What tastes terrible today might be great next month... and visa versa. There will even be times when you'll seem to have zero tastebuds at all... time for that clove juice!! haha, save a penny, earn a nickle ya know.

Personally, I would boil the atty, dry it, and then devote that atty to your clove juice for when your tastebuds go out for a walk.

I haven't found a tobacco flavor I liked yet. It's much different from when you're burning a cigarette to when your vaping a flavoring. It's a lot of trial and error. The burnt taste is probably from a lack of Juice on the atomizer. When you first start direct dripping you may need to put 5-6 drops in it initially then 3-4 to keep it going nice and wet.

Sometimes you will receive a 'bad' atomizer and it will taste burnt and never get better, it means the coils weren't connected correctly.

Also, it's not necessary to clean with the atomizer with water when you first get it. You can either vape the primer fluid, which some people don't mind, or you can blow it out onto a paper towel then continue to direct drip.