Outstanding Service

Kragax

Maybe this should have gone in another area but, I wanted the most exposure it could get. I had placed an order with Word-Up and there was a mix up. When I contacted Jeffery and Co. they tracked the issue down and hot footed my order right out. They also included a few extras, as well as a handwritten note explaing things. (not thier fault). I just wanted to let everyone know that they are stand up people and do good business. I highly recommend them and will be a long term customer. Thanks Jeffery!!

I just posted this in a different thread, then read this one. I just copy/past it here as well, seeing the topic is WordUp review. :)

I just received my package from Word-Up. I ordered it on Wednesday, got it Monday. Free shipping, so I can't complain about the (not too bad) wait. I had to give him a call because I ordered a VG juice sampler and the package was labeled PG. He assured me it was just a miss-print and that the RY4 and 555 have a thinner consistency to begin with, so they will seem like PG. Well, the other flavors have the consistency of VG, I guess, but my acid-reflux is all worked up again (why I stopped vaping PG in the first place). Maybe the reflux flair is from the crappy food I ate over the weekend, maybe, but not having the piece of mind really sucks.

Important Information

Terms of Use Privacy Policy Guidelines