2Nd Time This Week A Tornado Batt Freaked Out!

My tornado batts both died within days of eachother. Before passing on, they sent their full charge to the atty first. I have no idea why this is happening, but I'm now down to a janty and an ego that were donated to me.

It's weird, its like im vaping away and all of a sudden i get this super nasty burning taste, pop off the mouthpiece, and WHOA! red hot in the center, and the batt light isnt coming on, yet the batt is burning the crap out of the atty. Anyone else have this problem?

That's just awful!!!

I've never had that problem. I have two tornado batts and I've had them for four months without a problem whatsoever. I've had my janty eGo batts for 6 months - no problems.

Scarey and awful both!

I've never had a problem with mine, thank goodness. But I've read somewhere that sometimes if the Atty is not a proper resistance then it can and will mess up a battery real bad. When one battery goes bad, it was probably the battery. If two go bad it's probably the atty or the charger causing it or it could have been a bad batch of batteries. Even the best of the best will have a dud now and then. Send them back, the atty too!

I'm with Uma on this one I think. Have you used a different brand of atty lately? Is your charger acting 'normal?' I know this is really subjective, but it just sounds like some outside influence to me -- though I've no idea what else it might be. Sorry I can't really help; you sure have our sympathy. If/when you get it figured out, this is something we'd all like to know frankly. Too weird; it couldn't have happened to a nicer person. :)

If it's still in warranty I'd send it back too. If not, I'd sure be thinking about replacing it; backups are only good for ... backups. You need to fill that gap as quickly as you can. It makes me nervous just thinking about it! Good luck, I wish you the best.

Thanks guys and girls, think I'm just goin to give the 1 i still have to jolly, threw the other away. I've had them since late january, and the attys i was using on them were donated to me, so I have no idea where they came from. It's probably as Uma said though, the atty just didnt mix with the tornado

• 2 weeks later...