Just Bought An Njoy Npro Duo Need Some Help...

Bobwayne17

right now I like it...but I really need some new cartomizers/juice.

is there any place that sells empty cartomizers and cheap juice? I just hate what it came with. I like the Duo itself...

any help is appreciated I am a HUGE ecig noob.

Check out this list of suppliers.

Certified Suppliers Take your time and brows around a while, they all have diff deals and lotsa good stuffs!

:)

I don't know anything about the Duo, can't help ya there. Some one will chime in with some info for ya soon.

With only twenty bucks, I'd highly recommend a spare atty or two as priority! It sucks when ya fry an atty with no back-up.

I don't know anything about the Duo, can't help ya there. Some one will chime in with some info for ya soon.

With only twenty bucks, I'd highly recommend a spare atty or two as priority! It sucks when ya fry an atty with no back-up.

the duo seems like it only uses cartomizers. do i still need attys for that?

OK I came home and was able to do a little research for you. The NPRO DUO is in fact a cartomizer. It will take either a RN4081 carto or a DSE 103 carto. Now the bad news very few places carry them and I could not find empty ones.

OK I came home and was able to do a little research for you. The NPRO DUO is in fact a cartomizer. It will take either a RN4081 carto or a DSE 103 carto. Now the bad news very few places carry them and I could not find empty ones.

thanks for all your help jeff. i hope I can return it after one day...this seems like it was the wrong decision for me.