Questions About Smoke Juice...

audboi

When I purchased my first e-cig a few weeks ago, it came with a variety pack of 25 cartridges. I have found that I prefer some flavors better than others, and that those flavors seem to be disappearing faster. :) Anyway, even though $25 for 25 cartridges is not a terrible deal, I started thinking I could refill these cartridges, and save a ton!

My first question is, what are some of your favorite juice manufacturers? I only know of Johnson Creek (the kind in my cartridges), and their subsidiary Red Oak. Are there some others I should know about or give a try? Brands which offer various (and zero) nicotine levels would be great.

Secondly, I have seen some talk of PG vs VG and PG/VG mixtures. I have figured out that VG = Vegetable Glycerine, but what is PG? And what's the difference?

Thanks, I look forward to reading your replies!

PG is Propylene Glycol. The difference between the two is vapor production and flavor. VG is supposed to give more vapor but it can cut the flavor a little, while PG does the opposite. This is kind of subjective and I've heard both sides of the story. People get a PG/VG mix to get the best of both worlds. I don't particularly like VG or mixes. Each person is different so what may work for some, doesn't work for you. A lot of this game is trial and error.

By the way, 25 carts for 25$ isn't a very good deal. I would stick to direct dripping or refilling the carts. You can get Juice on tons of online vendors, I would check out the Certified Suppliers of the forum. I've ordered Juice from about 20 different places, some I liked, others not so much.

Good luck finding what's right for you.

Hey man, you can give VT here a shot they got some pretty rad juices. I would recommend trying Dulcis or Mentha

Also tastyvapor has a great deal on liquid. You can buy 1 30ml bottle of 48mg nic for $15.00 and a 60ml doubler ( liquid without nic ) for $10.00 and mix them all to get 90ml of16mg E-liquid all for $25.00

just keep in mind it will take a little bit longer for you to recieve your order from them as they mix there own E-liquid to order.

For you second question of VG vs PG

PG = more throat hit

VG = more vapor

I found that mixing them togethor is the best way to vape. evan a 90/10 of PG/VG is very noticable.

PG is short for Propylene Glycol