Help - Something's Wrong!

B80

I have a 510 and it's been working great (I have 3 actually). Suddenly last night it stopped giving me much of a hit of anything. The battery's charged and the atty is sizzling when I push the button, so I'm not sure what the problem is. I use carts and polyfiber (direct dripping is not for me at this time, but maybe eventually) and I'm fairly certain I just cleaned and re-filled the fiber the other day, so I really have no other idea as to what's going on. Any suggestions?

Since the batt is working and the atty is sizzling, I think it may be flooded. Take the atty off and blow through the threaded end onto a paper towel. Then take a corner of the paper towel and stick it inside the atty to soak up any leftover juice. Try it again and see if that helps. Please post back. :)

Since the batt is working and the atty is sizzling, I think it may be flooded. Take the atty off and blow through the threaded end onto a paper towel. Then take a corner of the paper towel and stick it inside the atty to soak up any leftover juice. Try it again and see if that helps. Please post back. :)

Thanks Jeff. I did try it just now, but I'm at work and was trying to do the best I could with what I have here, LOL. It didn't change anything, so for now I just switched attys and will try your suggestion again when I get home. Just one thing I wanted to point out, my attys always make a sizzling (sounds like smoking) noise. Are they not supposed to?

When I hear the sizzle, I usually taste a slight burnt taste on the exhale, within the next hit. That's my sign I need to re-drip. :)

I don't know much about using carts though, I always had a terrible time keeping the atty's properly saturated with them and just went to direct dripping. It's fool-proof.

I'm not sure what happened to it, when I sopped up all the extra juice from it, it worked for a second, and then died again. I think it might be dead. I'm going to try one of the cleaning methods tonight to see if that brings it back and if not, I only have 2 left so I'd better get to ordering more.

Atomizers are considered consumables and don't last forever. Sorry to hear about your trouble - I've received my far share of DOA atomizers and some that have stopped working after a couple of days. : (

Atomizers are considered consumables and don't last forever. Sorry to hear about your trouble - I've received my far share of DOA atomizers and some that have stopped working after a couple of days. : (

I'm not upset about it, I've had it for over a month so I guess that's not too bad for it to die on me now. :)